Built for Performance
From everyday outings all the way to race day, the TRE® is designed to keep up with fast-paced families. A lightweight aluminum frame, sleek three-wheel design, deceleration hand brake, and 16" pneumatic rear tires make it easy to maneuver. And dual FlexCore® suspension adjusts for smooth or rugged terrain.
Accepts an Infant Car Seat
For smaller babies, the TRE® accepts all KeyFit® and Fit2® infant car seats. (car seat sold separately) For added convenience, the stroller seat and backrest detach easily in one piece, along with the canopy, leaving behind a lightweight frame stroller. As baby grows, a five-point harness, multi-position backrest and waterproof fabrics help create a comfortable and secure environment for continued strolling or jogging. A full-coverage canopy with a zippered extension panel and flippable mesh vent/tinted window provides comfortable shade from the sun.
Puts Maneuverability at Your Fingertips
For unmatched convenience, the TRE® features an exclusive Control Console with hand-operated functionality that’s easy to access while strolling. The front swivel wheel can be locked/unlocked from the console for on-the-go adjustment. The deceleration brake is also controlled from the console and doubles as a fixed brake for parking. A padded push handle, soft parent tray with two cup holders, and large storage basket provide added convenience.
Folds for Storage
TRE® conveniently folds with one hand into three compact configurations: the standing fold is perfect for the garage; the front swivel wheel easily folds down to create a flat fold for the trunk; and quick-release wheels reduce the footprint for longterm closet storage.
• Accepts all KeyFit® and Fit2® infant car seats with easy click-in attachment
• Detachable stroller seat and canopy leave behind a lightweight frame carrier
• Exclusive Control Console with hand-operated controls from the parent tray
• 16" pneumatic rear tires and locking front swivel with easy on-the-go adjustment
• Dual deceleration/parking hand brake keeps foot area clear and unobstructed
• Adjustable FlexCore® suspension for smooth rides on flat or varied terrain
• Multi-position reclining seat and detachable padded arm bar
• Full-coverage, extendable canopy with flippable tinted window/mesh vent
• One-hand fold with 3 configurations and quick-release wheels
• Soft parent tray with 2 cup holders and large storage basket
For children up to 50 lbs.
Care and Maintenance:
Hand wash fabrics in cold water, no bleach, drip dry. Periodically wipe plastic or metal parts clean with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|