Out of Stock
Chicco Bravo Quick-Fold Stroller, Ombra
For older babies and toddlers, the Chicco Bravo Quick-Fold Stroller features a multi-position reclining backrest, five-point harness, and large adjustable canopy. For younger babies, the Bravo includes a free adapter to accept all Chicco KeyFit and Fit2 infant car seats. (car seat sold separately)
The stroller seat and backrest detach easily in one piece, along with the canopy, leaving behind a lightweight frame stroller for the car seat. It's just as easy to reattach so older babies can switch back and forth between car seat and stroller seat.
When it's time to close the Bravo, the seat cushion lifts to expose a fold handle. The handle engages easily with one hand, activating the fold and simultaneously rotating the front wheels inward to keep the stroller standing for easier maneuvering and storage. Once the stroller is closed, the fold handle doubles as a carry handle.
Full suspension and front swivels make it easy to maintain a smooth ride in every configuration. One-touch brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. A height-adjustable handle, parent tray with two cup holders, and large storage basket provide added convenience for mom or dad.
*Add more storage with a Chicco Bravo Child Tray Accessory featuring two cup holders. The child tray takes the place of the adapter, accepting all Chicco KeyFit and Fit2 infant car seats with an audible click. (child tray and car seat sold separately)
• Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
• Accepts all Chicco KeyFit and Fit2 car seats with included adapter (car seat sold separately)
• Detachable stroller seat/canopy leave behind a lightweight frame stroller
• Multi-position reclining backrest for added comfort
• Large, adjustable canopy provides shade
• Parent tray with 2 cup holders and storage compartment
• Padded push-handle with 3 height positions
• All-wheel suspension and front swivels for a smooth ride ‘
• One-touch, linked rear brakes for parking
• Large storage basket
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|