Out of Stock
Keter Factor Large 8 x 6 ft. Resin Outdoor Backyard Garden Storage Shed
The Keter Factor 8x6 storage shed meets and exceeds the needs of the average consumer. With a sizable interior, two storage shelves and a skylight that provides natural lighting, this high-quality unit is suitable for storing a wide range of items, including children’s toys, pool accessories, a riding lawnmower, patio furnishings, a wheelbarrow or holiday decorations. No matter what type of storage you require, the Keter shed offers the ultimate combination of form and function.
With so many homeowners elevating the look of their outdoor living spaces, upscale storage units are increasing in popularity. A shed should fuse flawlessly with the other ornamentation and furnishings around the yard. Because of its neutral taupe shade, the Keter plastic storage unit will match nearly any color scheme. The faux wood textures, arched doors and classic windows harmonize with all types of décor as well.
The interior construction of the plastic shed is equally resilient. The entire structure is reinforced by solid steel, which means you don’t need to stress every time a heavy snow falls. There is also a hard-wearing floor panel for added stability. Your possessions will always be safe in this well-made shed. The double doors on the unit are lockable as well, which adds to the security factor.
• Stylish wood-like texture in neutral colors to complement any home
• Made from polypropylene resin plastic & steel reinforcement to ensure its durability
• Floor weight capacity: 30 PSF
• Roof weight capacity: 15 PSF
• Storage capacity: 285 cu. ft.
• External dimensions: 101 in. W x 71.5 in. D x 95.5 in. H
• Internal dimensions: 93.11 in. W x 63.78 in. D x 93.9 in. H
• Skylight & Window to let in natural light
• Vented for air circulation
• Lockable latch (lock not included)
• High arched wide double doors
• Sturdy floor panel
• Included 2 shelves with brackets
• Weather-resistant, waterproof and UV protected
• Will not peel, rot or rust
• Never needs painting
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|