Amazon - Fire HD 8 (7th Generation) - 8" HD Display - 32GB - Canary Yellow - with Special Offers
Out of Stock
Tablet Screen Size
8" - 8.9"
$600per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $6.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $312.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $159.99 Cash Price3 and a $152.01 Cost of Rental.
- Amazon - Fire HD 8 - 8" HD Display - 32GB - Canary Yellow - with Special Offers (7th Generation)
Record your favorite moments with this Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet. Its front-facing camera is great for snapping selfies or conferencing with family. This Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet's 32GB of storage holds plenty of photos, and the 8-inch display makes them easy to view whenever nostalgia hits.
- Up to 12 hours of battery life, a vibrant 8" HD display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1.5 GB of RAM, and Dolby Audio. More durable than the latest iPad.
- 32 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage
- Just ask Alexa for quick access to the information and entertainment you want. Ask questions, play music, check your calendar, get the news, weather, and more.
- Ask Alexa to call or message almost anyone, or make video calls to family and friends with a Fire tablet, Echo Spot, Echo Show, or the Alexa App. Instantly connect to enabled Echo devices.
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games - including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more
- Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes - at no additional cost
- Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription
|Display||8” high definition touchscreen; 1280 x 800 resolution at 189 ppi, HD video playback, with IPS (in-plane switching) technology and advanced polarizing filter|
|Size||8.4” x 5.0” x 0.4” (214 mm x 128 mm x 9.7 mm)|
|Weight||13.0 ounces (369 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process|
|CPU & RAM||Quad-Core: 1.3 GHz, with 1.5 GB of RAM|
|Storage||16 GB (11.1 GB available to user) or 32 GB (25.3 GB available to user) of internal storage. Add microSD card for up to 256 GB of additional storage for even more movies, TV shows, music, photos, personal videos, and apps. Some apps may require that they are installed on internal storage.|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching video, and listening to music. Battery life will vary based on device settings, usage, and other factors such as web browsing and downloading content. Actual results may vary. Certain software features or apps may reduce battery life.|
|Charge Time||Fully charges in under 6 hours using the micro-USB power adapter included in the box, or slightly longer with other micro-USB power adapters that you may already have|
|Wi-Fi Connectivity||Single-antenna dual-band Wi-Fi. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the dual-band 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security using password authentication; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks|
|Ports||USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) to connect to a PC/Macintosh computer, or to charge your device with the included power adapter; microSD slot for external storage|
|Audio||3.5 mm stereo jack and integrated speaker with Dolby Audio|
|Content Formats Supported||Kindle (AZW), KF8, TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible Enhanced format (AAX), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAVE, OGG, WAV, M4V, MP4, AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2, MKV, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, HTML5, CSS3, 3GP, VP8 (WEBM)|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, ambient light sensor|
|Camera Specs||VGA Front-facing Camera. 2.0 MP rear-facing HD camera|
|Location Services||Location-based services via Wi-Fi|
|Additional Features||External volume controls, built-in Bluetooth with support for A2DP compatible stereo headphones, speakers, microphone, and LE accessories support|
|Accessibility Features||Screen Reader, Explore by Touch, and Screen Magnifier, enabling access to the vast majority of Fire tablet features. Screen Reader features IVONA's award-winning natural language text-to-speech voice. Also includes adjustable font sizes/color, and built-in Oxford dictionary. Learn more.|
|System Requirements||Fire HD 8 is ready to use right out of the box—no setup, no software to install, no computer required to download content|
|Included in the Box||Fire HD 8 tablet, USB 2.0 cable, 5W power adapter, and Quick Start Guide|
|Generation||7th generation - 2017 release|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|