AC Pacific - 11.5" Hybrid Pocketed Coil and Gel Memory Foam Mattress - California King
SALE 5% OFF
Out of Stock
Innerspring,Pocketed Coil Spring,Gel Memory Foam,Hybrid,Memory Foam
Memory Foam Type
Gel Memory Foam
$3700per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $37.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $1,924.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $844.99 Cash Price3 and a $1,079.01 Cost of Rental.
- AC Pacific - 11.5" Hybrid Pocketed Coil and Gel Memory Foam Mattress - California King
Get a great night's rest with the AC Pacific 11.5-inch California King Hybrid Pocketed Coil and Gel Memory Foam Mattress. This mattress has been created with a top layer of Cool Gel memory foam that contours to the body for a cooler sleeping surface. Get a great night's rest with the AC Pacific 11.5-inch California King Hybrid Pocketed Coil and Gel Memory Foam Mattress. This mattress has been created with a top layer of Cool Gel memory foam that contours to the body to provide a cooler sleeping surface. The next section of the mattress is comprised of a specially engineered pocket coils spring system that reduces motion transfer. Indulge today. It features 0.5 inches of fabric, 2 inches of gel memory foam, 1-inch of comfort support foam, 6.5 inches of pocketed coils with foam encased edge support and a 1.5-inch high-density support layer.
- Specialty top
- For box spring, platform or bed slats
- 3.5-pound density
- Bed in a box
- 11.5-inch thickness
- Gel memory foam
- Pocketed coil spring
- Medium support
- California king size
- Resistant to dust mites
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Temperature-smart memory foam responds to body heat and movement, reshaping to distribute body weight and relieve pressure points to improve circulation
- Never needs turning
Memory Foam Tips:
- Arrives tightly packed in portable box for customer convenience.
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize expansion.
- You can sleep on it the same night it is unwrapped, however allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape.
- Vacuum sealing sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, air for a few hours to eliminate trapped odors.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
- Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of similar products may produce different firmness results.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|