AmeriHome 6-quart Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker
Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the AmeriHome 6 Qt. Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker. Store bought can?t compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime BBQs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat. Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the amerihome 6 qt. Old fashioned ice cream maker. Store bought ice cream can't compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime bbqs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat in about 30 minutes. This ice cream maker is just like the one grandma used to have, but has been improved with modern conveniences. The interchangeable design offers two ways to make ice cream: Use either the electric motor or the hand crank. Let the electric motor do the mixing while you sit back and relax, or have the kids take turns using the hand crank. The electric motor can easily make homemade ice cream for a big group during a bbq or party and it keeps your hands free. The hand crank gives you the flexibility to harden the ice cream mixture at the end of the mixing cycle without having to use a freezer. It's great to use the hand crank while camping and you're without electricity. Detailed instructions for making three tested and perfected flavors of tasty ice cream are included in the package. Choose classic vanilla, rich chocolate, or strawberry. Make it yourself at home to control the quality of the ingredients and the intensity of the flavors. Some store bought ice creams include chemical stabilizers and artificial flavors. You can make ice cream just the way you like it, without all the unnecessary additives. Making your own ice cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First prepare the ingredients, then pour the mixture into the aluminum can. Insert the paddle and seal the lid. Add ice and rock salt to the pine tub, install the electric motor or the hand crank, then mix for about 30 minutes.
- Includes an aluminum mixing can with a clear plastic lid
- The old fashioned pine tub is sealed for durability. The ice crusher helps you keep the ice and rock salt from binding up, and the mixing paddle keeps the ice cream mixture moving so it sets up evenly.
- Combo design offers two ways to make ice cream - easily switch between hand crank and electric motor in seconds
- Makes up to 6 quarts of rich and creamy ice cream and sherbet
- Makes soft ice cream in about 30 minutes
- Includes aluminum can with clear plastic lid, sealed pine tub, ice crusher, and mixing paddle
- Tested and perfected recipes included
- Material: Wood
- Color: Brown
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|