Out of Stock
Baby Trend Stealth Jogger Travel System, Willow
- Baby Trend
The Baby Trend Stealth Jogger Travel System has it all! Designed with style, safety features and ease-of-use functions, this sporty Jogger guarantees a smooth ride for you and your little one, no matter where the destination. Made with high-quality fabrics and premium padding, the Stealth is an all-terrain jogger that makes travel hassle-free. Equipped with an adjustable canopy and peek-a-boo window, this stroller also boasts a large basket for snacks and essential travel items, a parent cup holder and a swing away bumper bar for easy access in and out. It also features large 16-inch rear bicycle tires and a front swivel wheel that can be unlocked for low speed maneuvering. Lock the swivel wheel in place to transform this stroller into a fully functional Jogger. Also included is the Baby Trend EZ Flex-Loc 30 Infant Car Seat, specifically designed to keep your child safe and protected. Baby Trend's patented Delta multi-grip carrying handle guarantees comfort and ease of portability.
Baby Trend Stealth Jogger Travel System, Willow:
- Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs
- Maximum height limit: 42"
- Multi-position reclining seat
- 5-point safety harness
- Adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Extra-large storage basket under seat
- Parent cup holder
- Comfort grip foam handle
- Compatible with the EZ Flex-Loc 30 Infant Car Seat (included)
- 16" rear bicycle tires
- Lockable front swivel wheel
- 1-hand fold for compact storage
- Lightweight steel frame
- Rear-facing only, for infants up to 30 lbs and 30"
- 5-point harness for a secure fit
- Soft head support
- 2-piece chest clip makes buckling and unbuckling easier
- 3-panel canopy
- Patented Delta multi-grip carrying handle with TPR (thermoplastic rubber) provides comfort and ease of portability
- EZ Flex-Loc 30 base makes the fixed-back infant car seat easy to install and remove
- LATCH equipped for easy installation
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|