$1400 per week*
ON SALE (36% OFF)$22.00 per week*
Cash Price: $350.483
Out of Stock
Blissful Journey RV Pillowtop Short Queen-size Innerspring Mattress Bed in a Box - Short Queen Size, White Quilted Top Grey border
- Wolf Mattress
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $14.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $728.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $350.48 Cash Price3 and a $377.52 Cost of Rental.
The Blissful Journey pillow top innerspring mattress is a 10-inch thick short queen size mattress. The queen mattress is designed to conform to your body and the materials make the mattress breathe better
The Blissful Journey pillow top innerspring mattress is a 10-inch thick short queen size mattress. The queen mattress is designed to conform to your body and the materials make the mattress breathe better. The short queen size mattress is a perfect fit for an RV or camper. This mattress is designed and engineered using layers of natural cotton fibers, foam and a unique heavy Sta-Rite cotton inner quilt. The mattress also features a high profile inner spring coil system giving the mattress a unique balance of comfort and support. Mattress comes compressed, rolled and boxed for easy shipping and easy installation. Meets all MVS302 standards. The short queen mattress measures 60-inches wide x 74.5-inches long x 10-inches deep.
- Mattress Top: Quilted, Pillow Top
- Product Features: Bed in a Box
- Delivery Method: Innerspring - Small Parcel
- Thickness: 10 Inch
- Mattress Type: Innerspring, RV Mattress
- Support: Plush
- Size: Short Queen
- Dimensions: 60 x 74.5 x 10
This product comes vacuum packed and rolled in a portable box for customer convenience. You can sleep on it the same night you unwrap it, however please allow 3 days for mattress to rebound to full height.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|