Bose - QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II - Silver
SALE 31% OFF
Out of Stock
$1200per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $12.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $624.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $308.75 Cash Price3 and a $315.25 Cost of Rental.
- QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II
- USB charging cable
- Audio cable for wired connection
- Carrying case
QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II are engineered with world-class noise cancellation. And now they’re even better. With your Google Assistant built-in, you can control music, send and receive texts, and get answers using just your voice. Be free from wires by connecting to your devices with Bluetooth and NFC pairing, and enjoy up to 20 hours of wireless listening per charge.
- Extra comfortable Alcantra cushion for all-day wear
- Impact resistant designed to handle life on the go
- With soft-cushion earcup you won't even feel like you're wearing headphones
- Corrosion resistant strong materials make them built to last
- Receive texts, play music, make calls and so much more
- Now you’re talking
QC35 IIs have the Google Assistant built right into the headphones. That means you can play music, receive texts, manage your daily tasks, and get answers - all with your voice. Just press and hold the Action button, and start a conversation with your Assistant. And the QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II still feature Bose world-class noise canceling technology that blocks noise and lets you lose yourself in your music.
- No problem if you don't have a Google account
If you’re not a Google user, don’t worry. You can use the Action button to adjust your level of noise cancellation between three settings.
- Flip the switch, get the feeling
You know the feeling. The kind you get when the rest of the world melts away and you’re transported to a place where it’s just you and your music. With Bose Acoustic Noise Canceling technology, you feel it at the flip of a switch. It continuously measures, compares and reacts to outside noise, then cancels it with the opposite signal. But Bose didn’t stop there. You can adjust your level of noise canceling between three levels to better fit your environment. So however the music makes you feel, you can really feel it. With nothing in the way.
- Built better
When you want to take your music anywhere, you need headphones built to keep up. With impact-resistant materials, glass-filled nylon and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, they’re engineered to survive life on the go. But when you take them everywhere and listen all day, they have to be comfortable, too. That’s why the QC35 headband isn’t just soft, it’s luxurious. Wrapped in Alcantara - the soft covering material used in yachts and high-end automobiles - it provides a welcome comfort designed for all-day listening. And the plush ear cushions are manufactured from a synthetic protein leather, so it won’t even feel like you’re wearing headphones.
- 20 hours battery life
Enjoy up to 20 hours of listening, enough time to pore through this entire playlist. And when it finally runs down, a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours. For that rare time when you do get caught without battery, use the included cable to plug in and keep the music playing.
- Astonishing sound at any volume
You want fullness and clarity for your music, regardless of how loud it gets. That’s why the drivers feature volume-optimized EQ for even better performance than before. When you’re playing at low volumes in a quiet office, you get the same, consistent quality as when you need to turn it up on a busy street.
|Ear Cushion Material:||Leather|
|Additional Accessories Included:||Carrying case|
|Model Number:||QUIETCOMFORT 35 WIRELESS HDPH|
|Behind The Neck:||No|
|Circumaural Or Supra-Aural:||Circumaural|
|Noise Cancelation Type:||Active|
|Maximum Wireless Range:||32.8 feet|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|