$500 per week*
ON SALE (12% OFF)$6.00 per week*
Cash Price: $145.713
Out of Stock
Breville - Panini Press
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $5.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $260.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $145.71 Cash Price3 and a $114.29 Cost of Rental.
- Breville BSG520XL Panini Duo
- Reversible grill plate (flat/ribbed)
In Australia, a panini is called a Breville. Find out why. Even heat distribution and adjustable height for authentic café-style grilled paninis.Floating Hinge Top Plate/ Ribbed Top Plate/ Flat Bottom Plate/ Integrated On/Off Power And Ready Lights/ Adjustable Height Control/ Locking Storage Clip/ Cord Wrap/ Non-Slip Feet/ Stainless Steel Finish
- Ribbed top plate provides authentic café style grill marks with a flat bottom plate for extra crispy toasted results and is also suitable for eggs and pancakes. Both plates feature a non-stick Quantanium™ coating that is ideal for oil-free cooking and easy clean up.
- Floating Hinge Top Plate allows the top plate to be positioned horizontally with even weight distribution for consistent browning and melting.
- Adjustable Height Control allows the top plate to be moved into a range of positions above the bottom plate. Suitable for both thick artisan breads or toasting open style 'melts'.
- Width: 13"
- Height: 5.25"
- Depth: 11.75"
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|