Canon - RF 100mm f/2.8 L MACRO IS USM Telephoto Lens for RF Mount Cameras - Black
$6900per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $69.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $3,588.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $1,531.99 Cash Price3 and a $2,056.01 Cost of Rental.
$7700per wk *
Click to View
Engineered specifically for full-frame EOS R series cameras, the RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM is the world’s first* medium telephoto macro lens delivering close-up imagery at up to 1.4x magnification with autofocus. Featuring a fixed 100mm focal length, a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture for blurred backgrounds and low light shooting, fast, highly-precise AF, and an SA (spherical aberration) Control Ring, the RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM lens elevates the look of portraits and macro shots with the option of creating dreamlike or romantic images with a soft focus look. With strong built-in optical image stabilization and Canon's Hybrid IS system, close-up shooting and video are sharp and stable. Using the RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM, imagemakers can expect to see stunning results that can enhance their creative/artistic vision.
- Compatible With Most Canon Eos Mirrorless Cameras
For use with your existing RF mount Canon Camera.
- Macro Lens For Stunning Detail
Bring every detail into view wwiith extreme close-up photos of flowers, insects and small objects.
- 100mm Focal Length
The Tele-Macro focal length allows you to capture close-ups and fine details even from a distance. It also reduces shadow interference.
- F/2.8 Maximum Aperture
Creates sharp, detailed images with shallow depth of field and softly blurred background. Performs best in moderate-to-bright light settings or outdoors on overcast days.
- Optical Image Stabilizer With Up To 5 Stops Of Shake Correction**
Because RF lenses are designed specifically for the RF Mount, the lens and camera combine to share shooting data, helping to dramatically reduce the effect of camera shake that can occur when using handheld.
- Up To 8 Stops Of Shake Correction*** With Coordinated Optical Image Stabilizer And In-body Image Stabilizer
When combined with an EOS R series camera equipped with In-Body Image Stabilizer, the lens' Optical Image Stabilizer teams up with the In-Body IS to provide coordinated IS up to 8 stops***.
- High Speed, Smooth & Quiet Auto Focus With Dual Nano Usm
This helps you quickly focus & keep up with fast-moving subjects as well as provides smooth & virtually silent autofocus while shooting movies, so there is relatively no disturbance for you, the subject or in what you see and hear.
- Spherical Aberration (sa) Control Ring Allows Adjustments To Shape And Character Of Foreground/background Bokeh
The lens features Canon’s first adjustable Spherical Aberration (SA) control ring on the lens barrel that allows you to adjust the depiction of the image’s background bokeh.
- Used To Add A Unique Emphasis To Your Imagery, The Sa Control Ring Allows The User To Change The Shape And Character Of The Foreground And Background Bokeh. A Minus Setting Creates A Dreamy, Soft-focused Look, While A Plus Setting Creates A Bubble-bokeh-type Look.
- Adding A Third Ring To The Lens, The Sa Control Ring Has A Notable Surface That Can Be Differentiated From The Control Ring And Focusing Ring. A Lock Mechanism Can Be Found On The Side Of The Lens Which Locks The Sa Control Ring To The Middle Position.
- Control Ring For Direct Setting Changes
The RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM lens has a separate, independent Control Ring that is located towards the front of the lens, which can be programmable for immediate exposure adjustments during still and video shooting.
- With The Control Ring, You Can Directly Adjust Settings Such As Shutter Speed, Lens Aperture, Exposure Compensation And More. For Photographers And Moviemakers Who Would Prefer A Silent Control Ring, The Clicking Mechanism Can Be Removed By A Canon Service Provider For A Fee.
- Minimum Focus Distance Of 0.86 Ft (10.2 In)/ 0.26 M
- Dust- And Water-resistant Design, With Fluorine Coating On Front Element For Easy Cleaning.
- Fluorine Coating
The RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM lens features fluorine coatings on the front and rearmost surfaces to help prevent dirt and dust from sticking to the lens, making it easy to clean smudges and fingerprints off.
- Accommodates 67mm Filters.
*** Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS R5 camera.
- Note: The Effect Of The Sa Control Ring Also Changes Depending On The Aperture Value*.
- * The Effect Is Greatest At Max Aperture, And The Effect Decreases As The Aperture Is Stopped Down. (to Obtain The Desired Effect, Shooting With Aperture Priority Ae Is Recommended). The Effect Of The Sa Control Ring Depends On Subject Conditions.
|Product Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor:||1 Year|
|Product Length with Lens Closed:||5.83 inches|
|Maximum Focal Length:||100 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length:||100 millimeters|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts:||1 Year|
|Product Diameter:||3.21 inches|
|Product Name:||RF 100mm f/2.8 L MACRO IS USM Telephoto Lens for RF Mount Cameras|
|Lens Mount Compatibility:||Canon RF|
|Minimum Focus Distance:||10.2 inches|
|Filter Diameter:||67 millimeters|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|