$300 per week*
Cash Price: $114.993
Out of Stock
Cosco Apt 50 Convertible Car Seat
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $3.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $156.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $114.99 Cash Price3 and a $41.01 Cost of Rental.
Cosco Apt 50 Convertible Car Seat:
- Extended use lets kids ride longer: rear-facing 5-40 lbs and forward-facing 22-50 lbs
- 5-point harness with up-front adjustment
- 6 harness heights and 3 buckle locations allow for the best fit for growing children
- Side Impact Protection
- Seat pad is machine-washable and dryer-safe
- 2 integrated cup holders
- Certified for use on aircraft
- Meets or exceeds Federal and ASTM Safety Standards
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. With the Cosco Apt 50 Convertible Car Seat, your kids will ride longer — all the way to 50 pounds. The Apt 50 keeps them safer during every stage with Side Impact Protection around the head. There're also six harness heights and three buckle locations for the best fit as they grow. With kids in the car, messes happen. Now, thanks to the easy-to-clean car seat pad, there's no need to stress. The pad comes in a wide range of styles and colors, all of which remove from the seat and are both machine-washable and dryer-safe. A thorough wash is just a machine cycle away. If your chosen vehicle happens to be an airplane, the Apt 50 has you covered. Certified for use on aircraft, it gives your child a familiar seat during the flight. The lightweight and compact design also get you through the airport without weighing you down. Two integrated cup holders make sure your copilot has plenty of room for drinks or a snack during the ride, whether on ground or up in the air.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|