Out of Stock
D'Angelico Premier EXL-1 Hollow-Body Electric Guitar w/ Stairstep Tailpiece - Trans Wine - Red
DAngelico's flagship archtop returns in the Premier Series. Crafted from John DAngelicos original design, the Premier EXL-1's balanced, tone recalls the sound of a classic jazz box.
DAngelico's flagship archtop returns in the Premier Series. Crafted from John DAngelicos original design, the Premier EXL-1's balanced, tone recalls the sound of a classic jazz box. Couple that with signature D'Angelico features in the Stairstep tailpiece, Skyscraper truss rod cover, and iconic headstock, the EXL-1 embodies elegance. Its single floating mini-humbucker highlights its naturally punchy mids and warm acoustic edge. Designed for jazz players worldwide, the Premier EXL-1 is a staple.
- Specific Model: Premier EXL-1 Trans Wine
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Head Logo (Front): Mother of Pearl Premier Shield Logo
- Head Logo (Back): Serial Number
- Machine Head: Rotomatic Stairstep
- String: D'Angelico Electrozinc Jazz 12's (12-52)
- Truss Rod Cover: Aluminum Skyscraper
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Nut Material: PPS
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Binding: 1-Ply Cream
- Fretwire: Medium
- Fingerboard Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"
- Position Inlay Top: White Perloid Block
- Position Side Marker: Yes
- Fret Number: 22
- Frets Clear: N/A
- Neck Material: Maple
- Shape of Neck Back: C-Shape
- Neck Joint Type: Set-Thru
- Thickness 1F: 21mm
- Thickness 12F: 23mm
- Trussrod: Dual Action
- Body Style: Hollowbody
- Body Depth: 3"
- Body Width: 17"
- Body Color: Trans Wine
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway
- Body Top Material: Laminated Spruce
- Body Back Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Side Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Binding Top: 1-Ply
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tail & Tailpiece: D'Angelico Stairstep
- Pickguard: Scalini
- Strap Button: 2 Chrome
- Electronics Overview: 1 Floating Mini-Humbucker / 1 Volume / 1 Tone
- Pickup (Neck): 1 D'Angelico Floating Mini-Humbucker
- Pickup (Bridge): N/A
- Case: Gig Bag
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|