$3000 per week*
ON SALE (10% OFF)$34.00 per week*
Cash Price: $699.993
Epson Pro EX9210 1080p+ WUXGA 3,400 lumens color brightness (color light output) 3,400 lumens white brightness (white light output) wireless HDMI MHL 3LCD projector
In Stock Get it today & own it in 12 months or less.
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $30.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $1,560.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $699.99 Cash Price3 and a $860.01 Cost of Rental.
Packed with enhanced features and connectivity, the Pro EX9210 wireless portable projector delivers 3,400 lumens of color/white brightness (1) for vivid, colorful images — even in well-lit offices and conference rooms. Featuring 1080p+ WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) — 4.5x more than SVGA — the Pro EX9210 achieves outstanding image quality that’s sure to impress. In addition to HDMI and MHL (2), it supports quick wireless connectivity for projecting from tablets and smartphones (3).
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) HDMI port.
3. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See our official site for details.
6. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
7. Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
8. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
9. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|