$3300 per week*
ON SALE (12% OFF)$37.00 per week*
Cash Price: $749.993
Out of Stock
Epson Pro EX9220 1080p+ WUXGA 3,600 lumens color brightness (color light output) 3,600 lumens white brightness (white light output) wireless Miracast HDMI MHL 3LCD projector
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $33.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $1,716.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $749.99 Cash Price3 and a $966.01 Cost of Rental.
Boasting premium features and connectivity, the Pro EX9220 wireless portable projector allows you to present with confidence. Delivering 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness (1), it projects bold, colorful images, even in well-lit spaces. Featuring 1080p+ WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) — 4.5x more than SVGA — the Pro EX9220 achieves outstanding image quality. And, it offers robust wireless connectivity — including screen mirroring with Miracast — as well as HDMI and MHL (2). Works with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) HDMI port.
5. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See our official site for details.
6. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
7. Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
8. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
9. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|