Out of Stock
Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate Wristband - Small
Everyone’s health and fitness journey is different - find yours with Fitbit Alta HR. Get the power of PurePulse heart rate in a slim, stylish wristband so you can better track your calorie burn, gauge exercise intensity, and see resting heart rate trends. Track all the basics like steps, distance and calories burned, and get friendly Reminders to Move that motivate you to keep stepping. And keep track of your workouts with SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition, which gives you credit for being active. Smartphone notifications keep you connected to your day, and you can tailor your look for any occasion with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands. By night, Alta HR automatically tracks your sleep and shows your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep. There’s more than one way to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Move to the beat of you.
- Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit’s slimmest design yet - all day, during workouts and beyond.
- With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals.
- See how working out more can improve your health by comparing your resting heart rate trends to your activity.
- With sleep stages powered by PurePulse heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night’s rest.
- Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes.
- Get Reminders to Move that encourage you to reach an hourly goal of 250 steps.
- Stay connected with call, text and calendar notifications on display (when your phone is nearby).
- Tailor your look with interchangeable leather, metal and classic bands (sold separately).
- Effortlessly and automatically record select workouts with SmartTrack auto exercise recognition.
- With a battery life of up to 5 days, you can worry less about your tracker and focus more on your goals.
- See your stats and the time of day on a bright OLED tap display.
- Sync stats wirelessly to 200+ leading smartphones and computers, including iOS, Android and Windows
- Use the Fitbit app to track your trends, connect with friends, get personalized coaching and more
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|