Nest Hub 7” Smart Display with Google Assistant (2nd Gen) - Mist
Smart Speakers and Displays
$500per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $5.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $260.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $153.99 Cash Price3 and a $106.01 Cost of Rental.
Meet the second-gen Nest Hub from Google,* the center of your helpful home. Stay entertained in the kitchen with shows, videos, and music. In the living room, control your compatible lights, TVs, and other smart devices with a tap or your voice. And in the bedroom, Nest Hub can help you wake up easier with a Sunrise Alarm.
- Keep Your Family Connected.
Nest Hub works with your Nest speakers and displays to keep everyone in sync. Broadcast messages across the house – tell everyone dinner’s ready or it’s time to go. Chat from room to room. Make Duo audio calls.**
- Nest Hub Respects Your Privacy.
You can turn off the mic at any time with the mic switch. And easily clear your Google Assistant history whenever you want.
- The Easiest Way To Be Entertained.
Catch up on Netflix shows. Watch YouTube videos and listen to music on the enhanced speaker. Stream from the music services you use most, like YouTube Music, Spotify, and Pandora. Play, pause, browse, and control the volume with a tap. Or just say “Hey Google.”***
- Effortlessly Track Your Sleep.
With Nest Hub on your bedside table,**** you can track when you go to bed, when wake up, and how long you’ve slept.***** Sleep Sensing uses Motion Sense to detect movement and breathing – without a camera. Enjoy a preview of Sleep Sensing at no extra cost through 2023.
- Your Home's Control Center.
Nest Hub shows all your connected devices in one place, so you can control them with a tap.****** Or just ask Google. And with an additional mic on Nest Hub, it hears you better than ever.
- The Hub Of Your Connected Home.
Control your smart home – with thousands of compatible devices. Turn on lights, lock the doors, or turn up the thermostat with a tap. Nest Hub also works with Nest video doorbells and cameras. Just say, “Hey Google, show me the front door camera” to see your live feed.
- Hands-free Help.
Just ask Google about the weather, news, sports, or almost anything, and get quick answers.
- Wind Down Easily. Wake Up Gently.
With Nest Hub you can fall asleep and wake up easier. From the “Your evening” page, set your alarm, control your compatible lights and other connected devices, and play soothing sounds to help you drift off. Nest Hub’s Sunrise Alarm wakes you up gently.
- Make Restaurant Reservations With Ease.
Booking a restaurant reservation gets even easier with your Nest Hub 2nd Gen. Now it’s simpler to book a table at your local restaurant right from your display.
- Access Calm******* With Google Assistant On Your Nest Hub 2nd Gen.
Meditations from Calm will be available through Google Assistant by saying, "Hey Google, show me meditations from Calm" or "Hey Google, start a meditation."
- *google Nest Hub Requires A Wi-fi Network, A Nearby Electrical Outlet, And A Compatible (android, Ios) Mobile Device. Minimum Os Requirements Are Available At G.co/home/req. Ios Is A Trademark Of Cisco And Is Used Under License.
- **to Make Calls, Google Duo Accounts Required For You And Call Recipient.
- ***subscription Services May Be Required For Certain Content.
- ****sleep Sensing Features Are Subject To Your Permissions And Settings. They Use Motion, Sound, And Other Device And Sensor Data To Work And Require Placing The Device Close To The Bed And Calibrating The Device For Your Sleeping Position.
- Google Assistant, Google Fit And Other Google Apps May Be Required For Full Functionality. Google Assistant Requires A Google Account.
- *****subscription Required (sold Separately).
- ******compatible Smart Devices Required.
- *******for Users With An Existing Account, You Can Access Your Content. If You Don’t Have An Account, You Can Access Several Free Tracks Or Create An Account And Enroll In A 1 Month Free Trial Of Calm Premium
|Number Of Speakers:||1|
|Microphone Features:||Three far-field microphones|
|Wireless Multi-Room Technology:||Google Cast|
|Number of Microphones:||3|
|Product Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts:||1 year|
|Control Button(s):||Volume; Touch|
|Product Height:||4.74 inches|
|Processor Model:||Quad-core 64-bit 1.9 GHz ARM CPU|
|Product Depth:||6.98 inches|
|Screen Size:||7 inches|
|Streaming Media Player(s) Supported:||Chromecast|
|Indoor Or Outdoor Use:||Indoor|
|Works With:||Google Assistant; Nest; Hue; SmartThings|
|Search Engine Used:|
|Connectivity Technology:||Wi-Fi; Bluetooth|
|Product Width:||2.73 inches|
|Voice Assistant Built-in:||Google Assistant|
|Featured Streaming Services:||Netflix; Disney+; Hulu; Sling TV; Apple Music; Spotify; YouTube; YouTube TV; Google Play Movies & TV; Pandora|
|Number Of Woofers Included:||0|
|Product Name:||Nest Hub 7” Smart Display with Google Assistant (2nd Gen)|
|Bluetooth Profile:||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor:||1 year|
|Operating System Compatibility:||Android; Apple iOS|
|Wireless Multi-Room Audio:||Yes|
|Tweeter Size:||1.7 inches|
|Wake Word:||Hey Google; Okay Google|
|Screen Resolution:||1024 x 600|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|