Out of Stock
Heavy Duty 2-Post Rack - 16U
This 2-post rack stands on your floor or desktop to provide 16U of storage space for EIA-310-D compliant 19” rack-mount devices, such as telecommunication and A/V equipment. The rack creates a robust storage solution, with support for a total load capacity of 160 kg (350 lb.).
- Save space and cost, without losing weight capacity This compact 2-post mounting solution offers a small footprint, and it’s engineered to provide exceptional stability, with a total weight capacity of up to 160 kg (350 lb.). The rack fits in virtually any environment, and can be positioned on any surface, such as your floor, desk or table.
- Save money, with a cost-effective, compact shipping package The 2-post server rack comes in a flat-packed box to reduce shipping volume, which also significantly reduces your costs in shipping. The rack is packaged efficiently, so you can easily store it for deployment at a later date.
- Hassle-free hardware installation, with tool-less clip nuts To help make your equipment install easier, this rack includes tool-less clip nuts that seamlessly work with the punched round holes featured on this rack. The tool-less clip nuts provide an easy-to-install nut, unlike square cage nuts which can be a hassle.
- Save space with a compact 2-post rack solution
- Get heavy-duty weight capacity up to 350 lb. (160 kg)
- Reduce your shipping costs with a flat-packed rack
- Easy equipment installation with tool-less clip nuts
- Maximize compatibility with EIA-310-D compliance
- 16U of rack space
- Hardware Frame Type Open Frame Industry Standards EIA RS310-D Mounting Options Front Mount Rack Type 2-Post Wallmountable No
- Physical Characteristics Internal Width 17.8 in [452 mm] Product Height 31 in [787 mm] Product Length 12 in [305 mm] Product Weight 19.9 lb [9 kg] Product Width 20.4 in [518 mm]
- What's in the Box Included in Package 1 - right bracket 1 - left bracket 1 - top bracket 1 - bottom bracket 4 - rubber feet 12 - 10-32 Phillips screws 48 - 10-32 mounting screws 48 - clip nuts 1 - instruction manual
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|