$3700 per week*
ON SALE (23% OFF)$48.00 per week*
Cash Price: $839.363
Out of Stock
HPE Aruba AP-367 (US) - wireless access point
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $37.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $1,924.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $839.36 Cash Price3 and a $1,084.64 Cost of Rental.
HPE Aruba AP-367 (US) - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
- The Aruba 360 Series Access Points deliver the most cost-effective outdoor wireless connectivity for mobile and IoT devices in educational, enterprise, retail, and industrial settings.
- Like all Aruba Wave 2 APs, the Aruba 360 Series Access Points has an integrated Bluetooth Aruba beacon that simplifies remote management for a network of large-scale battery-powered Aruba beacons, and provides advanced location and indoor wayfinding and proximity- based push notification capabilities.
- With the Aruba 360 Series Access Points, both controler-managed and Instant modes are availabile in the same AP at the same time.
- Multifunctional AP with Unique Aruba Features
Like all Aruba Wave 2 APs, the Aruba 360 Series Access Points has an integrated Bluetooth Aruba beacon that simplifies remote management for a network of large-scale battery-powered Aruba beacons, and provides advanced location and indoor wayfinding and proximity- based push notification capabilities.
The integrated Aruba beacons enable businesses to leverage mobility context for developing applications that deliver an enhanced user experience – thus increasing the value of the wireless network for organizations.
The 360 series has integrated Aruba ClientMatch technology to eliminate sticky clients and enhance Wave 2 WLAN performance and enables the APs to automatically detect, classify and group Wave 2 capable mobile devices under a single Wave 2 radio, increasing network capacity and efficiency.
These outdoor APs continuously gather session performance metrics and utilize the data to steer mobile devices to the best AP and radio on the WLAN, even while users roam. The.
The 360 series APs support Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) to minimize interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
- Aruba APs Support Controller-Managed and Instant Modes in One Hardware Platform
With the Aruba 360 Series Access Points, both controler-managed and Instant modes are availabile in the same AP at the same time.
Easy to order and store: simplified regional-based part numbers.
Easy to deploy: flexible modes in one platform. Customers can choose/changes between the deployment modes depending on the environments and needs.
|Product Description||HPE Aruba AP-367 (US) - wireless access point|
|Device Type||Wireless access point|
|Form Factor||External - outdoor|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Performance||Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 400 Mbps ï¿½ Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 866 Mbps ï¿½ Aggregate throughput: 1.27 Gbps|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||6.5 in x 6.5 in x 4.3 in|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|