Ivory Molly Modular Armless Chair
Solid Wood, Plywood, Mdf
$2400per week *
Create a comfortable seating arrangement in your living room with the modern sectional sofa chairs and ottoman. Upholstered in durable and resilient fabric, the modular pieces feature a sleek and clean design for a casual and long lasting look. With unlimited combinations using pieces from the Molly sofa collection, this modular sectional can be easily tailored to fit in any space and elevate your decor.
- Modern yet casual modular chair and/or ottoman, providing versatile and customizable configurations based on your space needs
- Unlimited configuration possibilities ranging from sofa chaise, L-shaped, U-shaped, and standard sofa shapes, or simply be used as a standalone furniture piece
- Removable flange seamed pillow included on each chair (ottoman not included pillow
- Upholstered in performance fabric to enhance durability
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
- Solid wood block feet in dark espresso finish
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Assembly required, tools included
|Actual Product Weight (lbs.)
|Total Shipping Weight (lbs.)
|Number of Boxes
|Carton Length (in)
|Carton Height (in)
|Carton Width (in)
|JLA Home warrants that our furniture is free from manufacturing defects, either by workmanship or materials, for a period of (1) Year from the date of invoice. JLA will either provide a credit or replace any defective parts. This warranty applies under the conditions of normal residential use and will not apply to damages incurred during assembly, cleaning or misuse of the product. The warranty does not apply to use in commercial, rental industrial or other non-residential use. If a manufacturing defect is noted, JLA should be notified promptly and provided a copy of the original invoice along with a photo of the defect and the manufacturers label. The warranties exclude normal wear and tear, damaged caused during transportation, dissatisfaction or buyer’s remorse. Variations in stone or tile finishes, brushed or distressed and hand painted finishes are normal product features and will not be considered as a warranty allowance. Warranty claims must be referred to the dealer from which the original product was purchased. It is the dealer’s responsibility to contact JLA on behalf of the purchaser and process the warranty claim. The dealer should retain invoices for all warrantied products for the period of (1) Year from time of purchase. The warranty is not transferable under any conditions. JLA will not be responsible for Inspection Fees, Transportation Costs or repair costs associated with our products.
|Warranty Phone Number
|Warranty Email Address
|Click here for Proposition 65 warning.