Jabra BIZ 2300 QD Duo - headset
Out of Stock
$400per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $4.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $208.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $132.04 Cash Price3 and a $75.96 Cost of Rental.
Jabra BIZ 2300 QD Duo - Headset - on-ear - wired
- Breath-resistant microphone with noise cancelLation that delivers crystal-clear conversations
- Durable, advanced build, with reinforced cord
- 20% lighter than competitors, with padded ear cushions and 360-degree flexible spin boom arm for superior all-day comfort
- Optimized for use with all leading phone systems
- Quick Disconnect version for easy desk phone connectivity
- A headset that's built to last
Jabra Biz 2300 is built to survive in a high-performing contact center, meaning less headset replacements and fewer downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership. Reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact center environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use Boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin .
- All-day comfort for agents
Extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls. Weights just 49 grams (1.73oz) in the mono version, and just 68 grams (2.4oz) in duo Adjustable headband and microphone boom arm let you find the perfect fit Control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls, and more PeakStop technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118db is filtered out.
- World-class sound
Lifelike conversations and higher customer satisfaction require both great, ambient-noise-reducing sound in the agent's ears, and a noise-cancelling microphone that also avoids air shocks. The Jabra Biz 2300 has both. HD voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call Specially designed "air shock" noise cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
- Air shock microphone
When the microphone is close to the mouth of the user, there is a risk of respiratory noise. To reduce this, the microphone is designed aerodynamically and with many small holes instead of a larger hole. In addition, foam is included on the inside of the microphone. Overall, it reduces the penetration of air shocks to the microphone, which optimizes the call quality.
|Product Description||Jabra BIZ 2300 QD Duo - headset|
|Product Type||Headset - wired|
|Localization||Asia Pacific, North America|
|Headphones Form Factor||On-ear|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|