KitchenAid KICA0WH White Ice Cream Bowl Attachment - Ice Cream Bowl Attachment
Use this KitchenAid ice cream attachment to make your KitchenAid mixer do double duty as an ice cream maker. You can use this versatile attachment to make two quarts of frozen desserts or delicious soft-serve ice cream in less than 30 minutes. Convert your KitchenAid stand mixer into an ice cream maker with this attachment from KitchenAid. This attachment can produce up to two quarts of frozen desserts and ice cream in as soon as 20 to 30 minutes.
This attachment is designed to fit all KitchenAid stand mixers made after 1990, and it has one of the largest ice cream capacities in the industry. The attachment mixes, churns and scrapes the sides of the bowl all in one-easy-to-use item. Add toppings and create your own ice cream shop treats right in your own home. Whether you use it to make delicious homemade vanilla bean or butter pecan ice cream or lemon gellato, this attachment will quickly be counted among your favorites. For assurance of satisfaction with your purchase, this attachment is warranted by the manufacturer for one year and fits most KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Ice cream maker attachment produces up to two quarts of soft-consistency ice cream and other frozen desserts
- Offers the largest single bowl capacity in the industry
- This attachment makes frozen desserts and soft-serve consistency ice cream in 20-30 minutes
- The dasher rotates inside the freeze bowl to spread, scrape, and mix the batter
- Designed to fit all KitchenAid stand mixers built after 1990
- Adapter ring attached to the bottom of the bowl to fit tilt head stand mixers
- Several recipes are provided in the use and care guide
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|