Klipsch Reference RF-7 III Black Ash Floorstanding Speaker
$10800per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $108.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $5,616.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $2,389.29 Cash Price3 and a $3,226.71 Cost of Rental.
SOLD AS EACH/ 250 WATTS CONTINUOUS/1000 WATTS PEAK POWER HANDLING/ DUAL 10" CERAMETALLIC CONE WOOFERS/ 1.75" TITANIUM DIAPHRAGM COMPRESSION DRIVER/ DUAL BINDING POSTS, BI-WIRE, BI-AMP/ DUAL CHAMBERED, BASS REFLEX VIA DUAL REAR-FIRING TRACTRIX PORT/ 1300HZ CROSSOVER FREQUENCY/ BLACK ASH FINISH Klipsch Reference Series RF-7 III - Speaker - 250 Watt - 2-way - black ash
- Titanium compression driver
- Compressed molded-rubber Tractrix horn
- Bifurcated cabinet
- Dual Tractrix ports
- Dual cast basket cerametallic woofers
- Premium furniture-grade wood veneers
- 90x90 Tractrix horn
The Tractrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates clean, natural sound.
- Titanium diaphragm compression driver
The compression driver features an advanced phase plug design to improve phase coherency at the throat of the horn, resulting in improved sound pressure linearity at high frequencies.
- Spun copper cerametallic woofers
Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- Dual chamber + Tractrix port
The RF-7 III bifurcated enclosure allows each driver and port to work independently from the other. This improves the linearity of both drive systems, and minimizes standing wave problems inside the cabinet that can cause frequency anomalies in the sensitive midrange frequencies.
- Cast frame woofer design
Each woofer features a heavy-duty cast aluminum frame for resonant-free operation. In addition, each woofer incorporates a dual shorting-ring magnet structure design to eliminate modulation of the magnetic flux resulting in improved linearity of cone movement.
- Furniture grade wood veneers
The RF-7 III floorstanding speaker enclosures all utilize furniture grade wood veneers.
|Product Description||Klipsch Reference Series RF-7 III - speaker|
|Speaker Type||2-way - passive|
|Nominal Output Power||250 Watt|
|Max (RMS) Output Power||1000 Watt|
|Frequency Response||35 - 25000 Hz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohm|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||13.9 in x 17.9 in x 49 in|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|