LG - 7.3 Cu. Ft. Smart Gas Dryer with EasyLoad Door - White
Capacity (cu. ft.)
$5100per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $51.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $2,652.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $1,137.99 Cash Price3 and a $1,514.01 Cost of Rental.
$7000per wk *
Click to View
Make every minute of laundry day easier—starting with the flexible LG EasyLoad door that opens two ways for easy loading and unloading. The Sensor Dry system detects moisture levels throughout the cycle and automatically adjusts drying time as needed. And with ThinQ technology that allows you to manage laundry remotely, it’s easy to reclaim your laundry day.
- Ultra Large 7.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Do laundry a little less often. With 7.3 cubic feet of capacity, this dryer handles really large loads. Saving you time and energy.
- Easyload Door
The dual-opening options of the LG EasyLoad door make loading and unloading the dryer easier than ever. Transferring wet clothes from the washer? Simply press the release button and pull the door down, hamper style to keep that stray sock from hitting the floor.
- Removing Dry Items? Swing The Door To The Side To Clear The Way For Your Basket Below. Even Tight Spaces And Challenging Laundry-room Layouts Are No Match For Versatility Like This.
- Thinq Care
Keep your appliances running smoothly with ThinQ Care, now in the ThinQ app. Get notifications about usage, maintenance, plus early diagnosis right on your phone. ThinQ Care will help you understand your appliance needs, avoid potential problems, and keep your appliance running its best.
- Thinq Technology With Smart Pairing
No matter where you are, the ThinQ app can start the dryer, extend time to avoid wrinkles & receive alerts when clothes are dry. Go hands-free—select dryer features work with Alexa and Google Assistant. Never run out of dryer sheets again—
- Amazon Dash Replenishment Service Tracks Usage And Automatically Delivers Dryer Sheets Right To Your Door. Thinq Care Offers Preventative Maintenance Tips And Alerts And Expedited Repairs, For Enhanced Satisfaction Plus Improved Product Performance.
- With Smart Pairing, The Washer Can Even Tell The Dryer To Select A Compatible Drying Cycle, Making It The Ultimate Laundry Hack.
- Sensor Dry
No more damp clothes—the built-in sensor detects moisture levels and automatically adjusts drying time for loads of all sizes. No more overdrying—dryer shuts off at just the right time to save energy with less wear and tear on clothes.
- Flowsense Duct Clogging And Lint Filter Indicators
FlowSense Duct Clogging and Lint Filter Indicators tell when ducts and filter need cleaning to avoid lint buildup, improve performance for greater efficiency and lower utility bills, and gives safer, worry-free operation with fewer service calls.
- Energy Star Certified
High efficiency sensor drying and low-heat settings save energy and money by using about 20% less energy¹ than conventional models without sacrificing features or performance.
- Aluminized Alloy Steel Drum
An advanced aluminized alloy coating is added to the steel dryer drum to enhance durability and maintain its luster and attractive finish. Helps keep nicks and chips at bay so your dryer looks like new even after years of use.
- Lodecibel Quiet Operation
Run the dryer whenever you want, without interrupting naptime or your favorite show. This dryer is designed for quiet operation, from the motor to the cabinet to individual components. Pleasant end-of-cycle chime lets you know when clothes are dry.
- Reversible Door
When space is tight or your laundry room doesn’t fit the “typical” setup, this dryer’s door can easily be reversed to fit your needs. Go from a right swing to a left swing in minutes—just unscrew the hinges and reattach using the pre-drilled holes on the opposite side.
- Wrinkle Care Option
When you hate wrinkles but can’t be there to remove clothes as soon as they’re dry, select the Wrinkle Care option before hitting start. The dryer will periodically tumble the load for up to 3 hours after the cycle is done or until the door is opened to help keep wrinkles at bay.
- Shipped With A 3-prong (grounding) Plug. Gas Dryers Are Configured For Natural Gas Hook-up, But A Gas Connector Must Be Purchased Separately.
- ¹source: Https://www.energystar.gov/products/appliances/clothes_dryers
|Drum Material:||Aluminized alloy; Stainless steel|
|Gas Connector Included:||No|
|Propane Conversion Kit Included:||Yes|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts:||1 Year General|
|Capacity:||7.3 cubic feet|
|Number Of Drying Cycles:||12|
|App-Controlled Features:||Dryer Cycle (Remote Start, Downloaded), Smart Pairing, Venting Tips, Smart Diagnosis, Energy Monitor, Push Alerts, Settings|
|Matching Washer Type:||Top load|
|Control Type:||Dial; Button|
|Dryer Heating Source:||Gas|
|Product Name:||7.3 Cu. Ft. Smart Gas Dryer with EasyLoad Door|
|ENERGY STAR Certified:||Yes|
|Reversible Door Hinge:||Yes|
|Product Weight:||129.8 pounds|
|Matching Washer Available:||Yes|
|Number of Temperature Settings:||5|
|Matching Washer Model Number:||WT7400CW|
|Works With:||Amazon Alexa; Google Assistant|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor:||1 Year General|
|Product Depth:||29 1/2 inches|
|Product Height:||44 1/4 inches|
|Product Width:||27 inches|
|Depth With Door Open:||50 1/4 inches|
|Automatic Temperature Control:||Yes|
|Exhaust Vent Location:||Bottom; Rear|
|Propane (LP) Convertible:||Yes|
|Options and Programs:||Normal, Heavy Duty, Bedding, Delicates, Perm Press, Speed Dry (Manual Dry), Air Dry (Manual Dry), Downloaded (Manual Dry), Wrinkle Care, Custom Program, PGM Save, Child Lock , More Time, Less Time, Signal, Damp Dry Signal, Energy Saver, Default On/Off, Wi-Fi Connect, Remote Start|
|Control Location:||Rear panel|
|Propane Conversion Kit Model Compatibility:||383EEL3002D|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|