LG - NeoChef 0.9 Cu. Ft. Compact Microwave with EasyClean - Stainless steel
Capacity (cu. ft.)
120 V / 60 Hz
$1000per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $10.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $520.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $246.99 Cash Price3 and a $273.01 Cost of Rental.
Quickly heat up your food with this LG countertop microwave. It has a stainless steel look so that it matches the rest your kitchen decor, yet it warms up food quickly and efficiently thanks to the powerful microwave generator inside.
- Better Defrosting
Try defrosting in ordinary microwaves and you’ll get alternating blasts of full power followed by periods of no power until the timer ends. LG Smart Inverter replaces this all-or-nothing approach with precise, variable power providing more even cooking and better defrosting.¹
- Whether You're Thawing A Pound Of Hamburger Or Reheating Last Night's Dinner, Your Food Is Heated Evenly All The Way Through—with No More Cold Centers Or Overcooked Edges.
- Cleaning Made Simple
Spills? Splatters? Don’t sweat it. LG’s EasyClean interior - assisted by Anti-Bacterial Coating - resists stains and buildup, so cleaning your microwave doesn’t have to be a chore. Simply wipe with a damp cloth—no chemicals, no scrubbing, no problem.²
- Sleek, Stylish Controls
The intuitive SmoothTouch glass controls deliver sleek style and easy operation, with just a touch of your finger. Plus, the smooth surface easily wipes clean for a design that pays off in its practicality.
- From Turntable To Turn-stable
Using your microwave shouldn’t have to be a balancing act. The hexagonal-shaped stabilizer ring on LG NeoChef microwaves provides 6 wheels for the turntable to rest upon instead of just 3.
- The Added Support Means You Can Place Even Tall Or Heavy Items Anywhere You Like Without Fear Of Them Tipping Over While Heating.
- Enlightened Cooking
Bright LED lighting makes it easy to check on the progress of your food while offering greater energy efficiency than traditional lighting.
- Count On It
When you buy a microwave, you want something reliable that you can count on. The Inverter Magnetron - which provides the power source for the microwave - is confidently backed by a 10-year warranty so you can depend on your LG microwave when you need it.
- ¹when Testing Milk, Beef And Chicken Breast And Compared To Conventional Lg Microwaves
- ²heavy Build-up May Require Additional Manual Effort.
|Voice Assistant Built-in:||No|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts:||1 Year; 5 Years Magnetron; 10 Years Inverter Magnetron|
|Compatible Trim Kit Available:||No|
|Number of Power Levels:||10|
|Number Of Preset Programs:||7|
|Power Consumption:||1600 watts|
|Turntable Diameter:||11.5 inches|
|Product Height:||11 inches|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor:||1 Year|
|Turntable On/Off Option:||Yes|
|Product Width:||18 inches|
|Product Weight:||21.16 pounds|
|Product Depth:||14 1/2 inches|
|Color Finish:||Stainless steel|
|Microwave Controls:||LED display with touchscreen controls|
|Product Name:||NeoChef 0.9 Cu. Ft. Compact Microwave with EasyClean|
|Capacity:||0.9 cubic feet|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|