Mayline Santa Cruz Series Mobile Lounge Chair - Almond Leather/Black feet
Out of Stock
$4200per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $42.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $2,184.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $938.49 Cash Price3 and a $1,245.51 Cost of Rental.
This mobile chair includes heavy-duty black double wheet casters in the front, black wood feet in the back with buffalo split polyurethane coated leather on all seated surfaces. A brushed aluminum handle on chair's back offers easy mobility. This mobile chair includes heavy-duty black double wheet casters in the front, black wood feet in the back with buffalo split polyurethane coated leather on all seated surfaces. A brushed aluminum handle on chair's back offers easy mobility. In either black or almond upholstery, this classic, contemporary club chair features Buffalor split polyurethane coated leather, a hardwood frame and an innerspring cushion. Each chair holds up to 250 pounds safely and the wooden feet come in either black or mahogany. The chair comes ready for minimal assembly. Feet will need to be installed.
- Dimensions: 30.75 inches high x 31 inches wide x 33 inches deep
- Materials: Buffalo split polyurethane coated leather, hardwood, innerspring, casters, high density foam cushioning
- Model No: VCCMALM, VCCMBLK
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Seat height: 19 inches high
- Seated area dimensions: 11.75 inches high x 18.5 inches wide x 21 inches deep
- Assembly required: Minimal assembly required for foot kit attachment
- Color: Almond Leather (standard with Black feet), Black Leather (standard with mahogany feet)
Please note: orders of 4 or more chairs will ship with a freight carrier, and are not traceable via UPS. Please allow 10 days before contacting Overstock.com regarding any freight carrier shipping concerns.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|