Nikon - Coolpix W100 - Digital Camera
Out of Stock
$1200per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $12.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $520.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $302.99 Cash Price3 and a $217.01 Cost of Rental.
- Nikon COOLPIX W100 Digital Camera (Blue)
- AN-CP19 Strap
- BU-1 O-Ring Cleaning Brush
- EH-73P Charging AC Adapter
- EN-EL19 Lithium-Ion Battery (700mAh)
- UC-E21 USB Type-A Male to Type-B Micro Male Cable (Black)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Capture family trips to the beach or out on the slopes with the tough blue COOLPIX W100 Digital Camera from Nikon. The camera is designed to be used by all members of the family, including younger kids, and features special cartoon effects and a welcome screen that adjusts based on usage in order to provide an easy-to-use and fun operating experience. This model also features SnapBridge with Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth support that combine to enable a variety of functions, including instant image transfer, geolocation tagging, and more.
- 13.2MP CMOS Sensor
Featuring a 13.2MP 1/3.1" CMOS sensor, the W100 is capable of recording high-resolution still imagery as well as Full HD 1080p video. The sensor provides a sensitivity range from
- ISO 125-1600.
NIKKOR 3x Optical Zoom Lens Spanning a wide-angle to telephoto reach, the NIKKOR 3x optical zoom lens covers a 30-90mm equivalent focal length range to benefit working in a wide variety of shooting conditions. This reach can be extended even further to 6x with Dynamic Fine Zoom for working with distant subjects. Benefiting this reach is Electronic VR, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to three stops to help realize sharp imagery.
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the W100 features built-in SnapBridge connectivity to permit seamless transferring of imagery to a mobile device. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology enables communication between the camera and a smart device, and allows for automatic image transfers as you shoot. SnapBridge requires a one-time setup and also works in conjunction with Nikon Image Space for backing up files and sharing imagery, and can also tag transferred images with date, time, and location info for keeping track of your journey. Additionally, once linked, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
|Type:||Point & Shoot|
|Storage Memory:||22 MB|
|LCD Display (Inches):||2.7"|
|Weight (lbs.):||6.24 oz|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|