Out of Stock
NuForm Allure Talalay Latex Soft/ Medium/ Firm 11-inch Twin-size Mattress - Firm
Enjoy a good night's sleep with this inviting talalay latex foam mattress from NuForm. The center core is surrounded by a latex outer layer that creates a supportive surface you can settle into. This mattress can fit easily on an existing bed frame. This Twin-size NuForm latex mattress consists of an 8-inch high density support core with 3 inches of talalay latex for a comfortable, supportive rest.
- Mattress measures 11 inches thick
- Materials: 8 inches of polyurethane foam with 3 inches of talalay latex on top
- Composition: 30-percent natural latex, 70-percent synthetic latex
- Mattress measures 11 inches high x 38 inches wide x 74 inches long
- Latex mattresses resistant to dust mites and naturally antimicrobial
- Quilted rayon from bamboo cover
- Softer than cotton but with four times the moisture absorbency of cotton for a drier, cooler more comfortable sleep
- Improves circulation while reducing pressure points that can disrupt sleep
- Mattress eliminates motion transfer
- Never needs turning
- Mattress can be used with an existing frame
- Great for platform beds and slatted frames
- Meets all flammability standards
- Soft: 3 inches 19 ILD talalay latex and 8 inches core support urethane foam
- Medium: 3 inches 28 ILD talalay latex and 8 inches core support urethane foam
- Firm: 3 inches 36 ILD talalay latex and 8 inches core support urethane foam
Latex mattress tips:
- To maximize latex mattress expansion; remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt.
- Arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor.
- There may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Latex Mattrress the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|