Out of Stock
Office Star Executive Big Man's Chair with Mesh Seat and Back - Exec Big Man's Chair - Blk Mesh
- Office Star Products
If your current seat is cramping your style, its time to switch to this big executive chair from Office Star. Padded seats and back, along with adjustable arms, height, and tilt, offer maximum comfort. The sturdy metal frame supports up to 350 pounds. Comfortable and stylish, this Office Star Big Man's chair features a black mesh construction with a soft foam filling. A thick padded seat and back with built-in lumbar support highlights this chair.
The chair is durable yet comfortable and ergonomically designed, so you can sit as long as you need to without feeling cramped. It is a great complement for a workplace desk, whether at home or in the office. The metal frame makes for sturdy construction, and the chair can support up to 350 pounds.
- Color: Black/chrome
- Materials: Foam, steel, mesh material, plastic
- Thick padded contoured back with built-in lumbar
- 1-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Locking tilt control with adjustable tilt tension
- Adjustable arms with mesh pads
- Heavy duty chrome base with dual wheel carpet casters
- Weight capacity: 350 pounds
- Dimensions: 27.5 inches wide x 28.75 inches deep x 45 inches high
- Seat size: 21.5 inches wide x 19 inches deep x 5 inches thick
- Back size: 22 inches wide x 23.25 inches high x 4.5 inches thick
- Seat height: 20.75-24.25 inches
- Model: EX1098-3M
Assembly Required The black and chrome color of the chair allows it to pair well with any color scheme in your office. The star base keeps the chair from toppling over as you lean from one side to the other, while the rolling casters give you the mobility needed to get as much work done as possible without having to actually get out of the chair.Please note: orders of 4 or more chairs will ship with a freight carrier, and are not traceable via UPS. Please allow 10 days before contacting Overstock.com regarding any freight carrier shipping concerns.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|