Out of Stock
Onkyo - TX-8270 Stereo Network A/V Receiver
- Onkyo - TX-8270 Stereo Network A/V Receiver
Enjoy stereo sound and network connectivity with the Onkyo TX-8270 Stereo Network A/V Receiver. It features a discrete amp configuration that provides up to 100W per channel at 8 Ohms. The four HDMI inputs and single HDMI output support 4K, HDR, and 3D pass-through for connecting a variety of A/V equipment. Its HDMI output also supports ARC for display-based sound, such as from your display's built-in apps.
- Drive Big Speakers
This amp system is designed to generate a high current. Its circuitry features discrete output transistors for low distortion. The high current helps ensure accurate control. Non-phase-shift circuitry, meanwhile, is designed to focus the audio image and reproduce a wide frequency bandwidth to maximize Hi-Res Audio and vinyl playback.
- Smooth Analog Signal
Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC) is fashioned to reassemble the audio signal to its original form following processing. Unlike conventional filters, VLSC removes pulse noise generated in D/A conversion, allowing the sound wave to be reproduced with enhanced fidelity for a smooth analog signal.
- Zone 2
A dedicated DAC for NET/USB audio distribution and Zone 2 pre-outs send any audio (even streamed audio) to a second room equipped with a power amp and a pair of speakers. Play the same source in both rooms or a different source in Zone 2.
- A Stereo Receiver that Connects Everything
The TX-8270 is equipped with connections allowing it to serve as an amp for TV entertainment. Joining analog, digital, phono, and USB inputs are HDMI terminals (connect an Apple TV or similar) together with a network audio platform.
- Supports 4K HDR and BT.2020 Video Pass-Through
Connect up to four media players to the receiver's HDCP 2.2-compliant HDMI inputs. The terminals support pass-through of 4K/60 Hz video, 4K HDR in HDR10 or Dolby Vision formats, as well as BT.2020 4K video standard. Enjoy 4K Ultra HD content untouched from source to screen.
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi, AirPlay, and Spotify Connect
A selectable 5 GHz Wi-Fi channel helps assure stable connectivity in areas with traffic congestion on the 2.4 GHz band. Enjoy smooth streaming over AirPlay, the Spotify Connect app, and other network audio services.
- Internet Radio, Streaming Services, and FM/AM Radio
TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and Pandora are built into the GUI, making it easy to select from a range of music and radio programs. FM/AM radio tuners are also included with 40 station presets. Get instant access to four of your favorite stations via memory preset buttons on the front panel.
- Digital-to-Analog Processing
The AK4438 384 kHz/32-bit digital-to-analog converter from AKM features low-distortion technologies suited to DSD 5.6 MHz (after PCM conversion) and PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24-bit (except over WLAN or USB). Together with VLSC filtering circuitry, which is designed to eliminate ultra-high-frequency pulse noise, playback is clear.
- Onkyo Controller App for Network Audio
The Onkyo Controller app collects streaming services and network-attached audio into an interface that's designed to be intuitive. Cue and control music and distribute it around the home from one app.
- Stream with Chromecast built-in with a Future Firmware Update
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or computer to the TX-8270 with ease. Control playback with Chromecast-enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows laptop, or Chromebook. Chromecast built-in is scheduled to be made available with a future firmware update.
- Stream Anything with DTS Play-Fi with a Future Firmware Update
DTS Play-Fi is a wireless protocol that works with nearly any audio app on mobile devices and computers. Flick whatever's playing to the receiver, even different sources to different components at the same time. DTS Play-Fi is scheduled to be made available with a future firmware update.
- FireConnect Wireless Multi-Room Audio with Future Firmware Update
FireConnect, powered by Blackfire, is designed to mirror network audio sources and any external analog source playing through the receiver – from streaming audio to vinyl – on optional wireless speakers. Playback control across the home is via the Onkyo Controller app. FireConnect is scheduled to be made available with a future firmware update.
- Input(s): USB, Analog audio, HDMI
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Yes
- Watts Per Channel RMS: 160 watts
- Number of HDMI Inputs: 4
- Number Of FM Presets: 40
- Additional Accessories Included: Remote control; 2 AAA batteries; DAB/FM antenna
- Remote Control Included: Yes
- Number Of USB Inputs: 2
- Number of Component Video Inputs: 0
- Number Of Auxiliary Inputs: 3
- Output(s): Speaker, Analog audio, HDMI
- Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
- Number Of Component Video Outputs: 0
- Video Up Conversion: No
- 4K Ultra HD Compatible: Yes
- 3D-Ready: Yes
- Speaker Connection Type: Other
- Number Of Speaker Connection Terminals: 16
- Wireless Multi-Room Audio: Yes
- Wireless Multi-Room Technology: Apple AirPlay, DTS Play-Fi
- Wi-Fi Built-in: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Instant Content Supported: Deezer, Spotify, TuneIn, TIDAL
- HD Radio Tuner: No
- Digital Content Protection: HDCP 2.2
- Supported File Formats: WAV, WMA, AAC, AIFF, MP3, FLAC, Apple Lossless, DSD
- High Resolution Audio: Yes
- Receiver Type: Audio and A/V
- Minimum Impedance: 6 ohms, 8 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.08 percent
- Number Of Channels: 2
- Number Of Audio Zones: 1
- Surround Sound Supported: Other
- Speaker A/B Switching: Yes
- Bass Control: Yes
- Treble Control: Yes
- Model Number: TX-8270
- Color: Black
- Color Category: Black
- Height: 5.9 inches
- Width: 17.1 inches
- Depth: 13 inches
- Weight: 19.2 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.