Out of Stock
Oravo 14k White Gold Pear-cut Gemstone Open Halo Ring - Green - Green - August - 6 - Peridot
A gorgeous pear-cut gemstone of your choice is placed in the center of this ring, surrounded by a halo of glittering white topaz stones. The 14k white gold is a versatile metal that will catch the light with its glossy finish. Click here for help finding your ring size.
- 1 pear-cut gemstone is 9x6mm
- Prong setting
- Clarity is SI1-SI2
- High polish finish
- 14k white gold
- 29 white topaz accent stones weigh 1/3 carat
- Aquamarine weighs 1 carat
- Amethyst weighs 1 carat
- Garnet weighs 1 1/2 carats
- Peridot weighs 1 1/4 carats
- London blue topaz weighs 1 1/2 carats
- Swiss blue topaz weighs 1 1/2 carats
- Created blue sapphire weighs 1 1/2 carats
- Created ruby weighs 1 1/2 carats
- Created emerald weighs 1 1/4 carats
- Created alexandrite weighs 1 1/2 carats
All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code CR. See for further information.
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
T.W. (total weight) is approximate. The weight may vary up to two-tenths of a carat.
Treatment code CR (Created) for main stone. See for all treatment code information.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|