or Best Buy Curbside Pickup
(select at checkout)
Best Buy or Best Buy Curbside Pickup (select at checkout)
$2900 per week*
Cash Price: $668.553
Panasonic HC-V770 - camcorder - storage: flash card
In Stock Get it today & own it in 12 months or less.
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $29.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $1,508.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $668.55 Cash Price3 and a $839.45 Cost of Rental.
- Panasonic HC-V770 Full HD Camcorder
- AC Adapter
- DC Cable (USB Type)
- Rechargeable Battery Pack (1940mAh)
- HDMI Cable (Micro)
- Shoe Adapter
- USB Cable
- Panasonic 1 Year Limited Warranty
Catch the scenes you want with the Panasonic HC-V770 Full HD Camcorder. Use the world's first HDR (High Dynamic Range) Movie technology to get clear shots even with backlighting. And take sub camera shots with a Smartphone.
- Premium Picture Quality
The lens system drives each of four lens groups separately, reducing the drive ranges to result in high image quality, high-powered zooming and a compact camera body. This combines with the BSI sensor which features 6.03M effective pixels and the high-speed Crystal Engine, for crisp, clear pictures.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Movie
By combining two images taken with different exposure times, the HDR Movie function suppresses blown highlights and blocked shadows for crisper, clearer videos. This is the world's first consumer camcorder to feature the HDR Movie function. Even in difficult shooting situations, such as backlighting, you can easily capture natural videos with excellent gradation.
- Wireless Twin Camera
Using your Smartphone with Wi-Fi operation as a sub camera, you can shoot from two angles at the same time. Since you are shooting with different cameras, you can use one at a distance, or at any angle you choose. This gives you a wide variety of Picture in Picture images.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|