$3300 per week*
ON SALE (30% OFF)$47.00 per week*
Cash Price: $747.993
Out of Stock
Panasonic Lumix G DMC-G85MK - digital camera 12-60mm lens
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $33.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $1,716.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $747.99 Cash Price3 and a $968.01 Cost of Rental.
Panasonic Lumix G DMC-G85MK - Digital camera - mirrorless - 16.0 MP - Four Thirds - 4K / 30 fps - 5x optical zoom 12-60mm lens - Wi-Fi - black
- Less bulky than a DSLR, the LUMIX G85 is the compact 4K video-enabled Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless (DSLM) camera with true-to-life photo image quality
- Newly developed in-body gyro sensor adds class-leading 5-axis body stabilization that when mated to LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses for a "Dual IS" effect, is worth nearly 5 f-stops in video and still capture
- 4K Video recording at 30p/24p 100 Mbps plus a 3.5mm port for external microphones. (Full HD 60p 28Mbps)
- Weather sealed splashproof and dustproof, rugged enough to withstand even the most challenging environments
- 16-Megapixel MFT eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power sensor
- Never miss a photo with 3 unique 4K Ultra HD Video pause and save 4K Photo Modes
- Keeps pace with your photography
When life's adventures take you places, you need a camera that keeps up. Photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich took the LUMIX G85 on a journey to Romania. Perfect for outdoor shooting, the Dual Image Stabilizer helped him take crisper, clearer images in difficult and fast-moving environments, while the compact, weather-sealed body and kit lens improved flexibility wherever he went. See the difference a LUMIX G85 makes on your adventures, too.
- 5-axis gyro sensor compensation
With the LUMIX G85, a gyro sensor increases the image stability compensation power of the 5-Axis Body image stabilization to correct hand-shake for all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with optical image stabilization.
- Dual I.S. effective to 5 stops
The LUMIX G85 integrates 5-Axis Dual I.S.2 (Image Stabilizer), combining 5-axis body and 2-axis lens stabilization for more effective handshake correction and compensation for shots up to 5 f-stops . The 5-axis stabilization works in both wide and telephoto photography and motion picture recording, including 4K Video.
- A rugged sealed body
Rugged enough to withstand even the most challenging environments, the splash/dustproof body gives you the flexibility and freedom to never stop exploring. The thick, ergonomically designed grip provides stable shooting even with one hand.
- 4K photo - never miss that shot
LUMIX-pioneered 4K PHOTO lets you capture the perfect moment by selecting single frames from a 4K video sequence shot at a blistering 30fps to save as individual high-res images.
- DFD - Ultra High Speed Focusing
Thanks to the DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology that instantly calculates distance to subject by evaluating two images with different sharpness levels, ultra-high-speed AF and 6-fps burst shooting with AFC, and 9-fps burst shooting with AFS is possible. The compatibility of the UHS-II SDXC/SDHC Memory Card and increased buffer memory elevate the maximum number of recordable images in consecutive shooting up to 300 (JPEG) / 45 (RAW) or more.
- True-to-life detail
The 16-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor with no low pass filter helps capture sharper images with more detail.
- Impressive color reproduction
Shoot true-to-life images with excellent resolution, high contrast and impressive color reproduction. Removing the Low Pass Filter improves quality by approximately 10% while the Venus Engine designed for the LUMIX G85 detects high-frequency components to suppress the generation of moiré. Combining the Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine renders clear images with minimum noise even in low-light situations and a maximum sensitivity of ISO25600.
|Product Description||Panasonic Lumix G DMC-G85MK - digital camera 12-60mm lens|
|Product Type||Digital camera - 4K - mirrorless system|
|Lens Included||12-60mm lens|
|Memory Card Slot||SD card|
|Sensors||Gyro sensor, digital level meter|
|Sensor Resolution||16.0 Megapixel|
|Max Video Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Lens System||Zoom lens - 5x zoom - 12 - 60 mm - f/3.5-5.6 G Vario|
|Focus Adjustment||Automatic, manual|
|Min Focus Distance||7.9 in|
|Image Stabilizer||Optical (5-axis image sensor shift mechanism)|
|Camera Flash||Pop-up flash|
|Viewfinder||Electronic - color - OLED|
|Display||LCD display - 3"|
|Supported Battery||1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery - 1200 mAh (included)|
|Interface||HDMI, USB 2.0|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||5.1 in x 2.9 in x 3.5 in|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|