Out of Stock
Philips AVENT SCD570/10 DECT Baby Audio Monitor with Temperature Sensor and Night Mode
- Philips Avent
Advanced monitoring for you and your baby, with night light and lullabies, and with vibration alert and docking station for the parent unit. The Philips AVENT DECT Baby Monitor, SCD570/10 delivers a reliable connection to your baby. DECT technology guarantees zero interference from any other transmitting product like other baby monitors, cordless phones and cell phones. The Philips AVENT DECT Baby Monitor, SCD570/10 also provides high quality, crystal clear sound so you can hear your baby anytime. Data encryption provides a secure and private connection. A customized temperature sensor allows you to monitor the climate in babys room, immediately alerting you, through the digital display on the parent unit, if the climate changes, as your baby cannot regulate her body temperature as well as you can and will get restless even with a slight change in temperature.If your baby is restless when you put them to bed, you can help soothe and calm your baby to sleep with the warm tranquil glow of the night light or you.
Philips AVENT SCD570/10 DECT Baby Monitor with Vibration Alert:
- The Philips AVENT DECT Baby Monitor, SCD570/10 DECT technology guarantees zero interference and 100 percent privacy
- The Philips AVENT Baby Monitor with Temperature Sensor and Night Mode has a range up to 330 m
- The Philips DECT Baby Monitor provides reassurance with crystal-clear sound
- LED lights to signal noise levels
- Monitor the temperature in the baby's room
- Remote activated night light and lullabies
- Stay connected with the talk back feature of this Philips DECT Baby Monitor
- Energy-saving Smart ECO mode
- The Philips AVENT Baby Monitor with Temperature Sensor and Night Mode features a rechargeable wireless parent unit
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|