Quick Release Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery for Select Ring Devices
$300per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $3.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $156.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $93.99 Cash Price3 and a $62.01 Cost of Rental.
The Quick-Release Battery Pack allows you to have backup power for select battery powered Ring Doorbells and Cameras. To charge your battery pack, simply connect it to a micro-USB cord and plug it into a power outlet. If the battery pack in compatible Ring Video Doorbell or Securtiy Cam runs out of power, you can remove your batteries by pressing the quick-release tab on the battery pack. Then, simply slide your second battery pack into your device, and you’re good to go.
- Always Have Backup Power For Your Video Doorbell 2, Video Doorbell 3, Video Doorbell 3+, Spotlight Cam Battery, Spotlight Cam Solar, Stick Up Cam Solar (all Generations), Stick Up Cam Battery (all Generations), Solar Floodlight And Peephole Cam
- Recharge Your Battery Pack With A Micro-usb Cord.
- Swap Your Battery Packs With The Quick-release Tab
- Powers Device For Up To Six Months Depedning On Motion And Lighting Settings
|Works With:||Google Assistant|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts:||Not available|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor:||Not available|
|Replaces Battery Type(s):||Replacement Battery|
|Model Compatibility:||Video Doorbell 2, Video Doorbell 3, Video Doorbell 3 Plus, Spotlight Cam Battery, Spotlight Cam Solar, Stick Up Cam Battery (all generations),Solar Floodlight, Peephole Cam|
|Product Name:||Quick Release Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery for Select Ring Devices|
|Battery Type:||Security Camera Batteries|
|Internal Or External:||Internal|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|