Out of Stock
Safety 1st All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Anna
- Safety 1ˢᵗ®
Designed for your growing child, the Safety 1st All-in-One Convertible Car Seat in the Anna design will take your little one all the way through three different stages. It starts as a rear-facing infant car seat, converts to a forward-facing car seat and then transitions to a belt-positioning booster car seat when your child is ready. The car seat also features the QuickFit Harness System, which easily adjusts the harness height right from the front in just one easy step. With a removable cup holder to store a drink or snack, your little one will be sure to love the Safety 1st All-in-One Convertible Car Seat in the Anna design as much as you do!
Safety 1st All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Anna:
- Rear-facing use for an infant from 5 to 35 lbs and 19" to 36"
- Forward-facing use for a toddler from 22 to 50 lbs and 34" to 45" tall
- Belt-positioning booster use for a child 40 to 80 lbs and 43" to 52" tall
- Safety 1st baby car seat has a 5-point harness system with Center Front Adjust
- QuickFit harness system adjusts harness height from front in 1 easy step
- Convertible baby car seat meets or exceeds Federal and ASTM Safety Standards
- Side impact protection
- 3-position recline
- Safety 1st baby car seat has a removable cup holder to store a drink or snack
- LATCH-equipped for easy installation
- Convertible baby car seat dimensions: 18"L x 24.5"W x 22"H
- Some assembly required
- Safety 1st All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Anna, assembled weight: 16 lbs
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|