Simmons Beautyrest ComforPedic Loft 12-inch NRGel Memory Foam Choose Your Comfort King-size Mattress - Plush
- Simmons Beautyrest
Comforpedic Loft® mattress featuring NRGel in the top layer, available in three levels of support Rest comfortably through the night on this Simmons BeautyRest NRGel memory foam mattress. This king-size Choose-Your-Comfort mattress has a top layer of NRGel memory foam overtop traditional memory foam to help you sleep deeper and wake up feeling restored and refreshed. This special gel layer maintains its feel despite changes in temperature, so you never get too hot and stay cool and comfortable throughout the night. A stretchy knit fabric covering gives the mattress a luxurious feel against your body. Use this king-size memory foam mattress on your regular slat-bed or box spring foundation, or use it with a platform bed.
- Mattress Top: Specialty
- Recommended Foundation Type: Bed Slats, Box Spring, Platform
- Delivery Method Disclaimer: Memory Foam - Small Parcel
- Product Features: Cooling
- Thickness: 12 Inch
- Mattress Type: Gel Memory Foam, Memory Foam
- Mattress Support: Medium, Plush, Firm
- Size: King
Memory Foam Details:
- Resistant to dust mites, naturally antimicrobial
- Temperature-smart memory foam responds to body heat and movement, reshaping to distribute body weight and relieve pressure points to improve circulation
- Never needs turning
Memory Foam Tips:
- Conveniently arrives tightly packed in portable box.
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize expansion.
- You can sleep on it the same night it is unwrapped, however allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape.
- Vacuum sealing sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, air for a few hours to eliminate trapped odors.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of memory foam, the firmness level of similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|