Out of Stock
Snow Joe SJ618E Ultra 13 Amp 18 in. Electric Snow Thrower
- Snow Joe
Responding to the need for an easy-to-use machine that could tackle heavier snowfall on mid-sized driveways and walkways, Snow Joe developed the Snow Joe Ultra SJ618E, a larger electric snow thrower that delivers the power of a gas machine with the convenience of an electric unit. Driven by a powerful 13-amp motor, the Snow Joe Ultra moves up to 550 lbs of snow per minute. Its durable, 2-blade cold-and-abrasion-resistant rotor cuts a swath 18 inches wide by 8 inches deep with each pass. In addition to its hard-working plowing capacity, the Snow Joe Ultra features an adjustable discharge chute that rotates a complete 180º to provide full control over the direction of the snow stream. The chute deflector can also be adjusted to control the height of the snow stream. Easy-glide all-terrain wheels make the Snow Joe Ultra easy to turn and maneuver with each pass. The scraper blade at the base of the unit efficiently scrapes the snow to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement. The scraper blade at the base of the unit efficiently scrapes the snow to the ground without causing damage to a deck or pavement. This snow blower allows you to clear paths where you need to and allows for easier maneuvering around your property. Being able to quickly clear your driveway can save you time and help you make sure you get where you need to go. The Snow Joe Ultra 18' 13-Amp Electric Snow Blower also makes a nice gift.
Snow Joe Ultra 18" 13-Amp Electric Snow Thrower:
- Ideal for quick snow pickups on mid-sized driveways and walkways
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- Snow Joe snow blower has a powerful 13-amp motor and moves up to 550 lbs of snow per minute
- Two-blade cold-and-abrasion-resistant plastic auger cuts 18" wide by 8" deep with each pass
- 180-degree adjustable directional chute throws snow up to 20'
- Compact wheels for easy maneuverability
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|