Sony - 2.0-Ch. Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth - Black
SALE 23% OFF
$800per week *
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $8.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $416.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $218.00 Cash Price3 and a $198.00 Cost of Rental.
$900per wk *
Add to Cart
$800per wk *
Add to Cart
$900per wk *
Add to Cart
Bring together your analog and digital music collection with this 2-channel Sony receiver. Its phono input lets you hook up a record player directly, and its Bluetooth capability allows convenient wireless streaming from compatible devices. This Sony receiver has a built-in power amplifier for clear, distortion-free sound, and the rigid chassis minimizes vibration.
- Sound-matched to PS-HX500 and PS-LX300USB for optimal performance
- Phono input for turntable connection
- Bluetooth connectivity with smartphone and mobile device
- Made for your record collection
The STR-DH190 brings together your vinyl and digital music. You can switch effortlessly between analog and digital with simple Bluetooth connectivity and connect to all your equipment.
- Smarter Bluetooth connectivity
Not only can you connect to the STR-DH190 through Bluetooth and play all your favurite tracks, but with Bluetooth Standby, you can turn your receiver on straight from your paired smartphone or tablet.
- Connect all your equipment
The STR-DH190 has four analog audio inputs and one output, for easy connection to your audio recording device and other audio equipment.
- Built for an exceptional listening experience
Every component in the STR-DH190 has been designed for detail and clarity.
- Power amplifier for minimal distortion
A discreet amplifier gives high power and a pure sound.
- Precision audio with a reinforced chassis
A reinforced frame and beam chassis design reduces transmitted vibration from speaker sound pressure for more focused, powerful sound.
- Expertly designed to reduce vibration
Rigid parts hold the heat sink in place, reducing transmitted vibration from speaker sound pressure.
- The optimal layout for the phono and transformer
The phono amplifier and transformer are positioned optimally to minimize interference from the magnetic field.
- Flexible speaker installation
The STR-DH190's A+B function lets you connect two sets of front speakers. You can easily switch between A or B or use both together to run outdoor speakers or set them up in a different room from the same amp.
- Number of Optical Digital Audio Inputs: 0
- Surround Sound Supported: Not Applicable
- Number of Channels: 2.0
- Minimum Impedance: 8 ohms
- Remote Control Included: No
- Color Category: Black
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor: 2 years
- Antenna Input: FM
- Watts Per Channel RMS: 100 watts
- Front Facing Inputs: Analog audio
- Number of HDMI Outputs: 0
- High Resolution Audio: Yes
- Output(s): Analog audio
- Receiver Type: Audio
- Speaker Connection Type: RCA
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts: 2 years
- Number Of FM Presets: 30
- Model Number: STRDH190
- Speaker A/B Switching: Yes
- Number of HDMI Inputs: 0
- Number of Coaxial Digital Audio Inputs: 0
- Phono Input: Yes
- Number Of Auxiliary Inputs: 2
- Color: Black
- Input(s): 3.5mm audio
- Product Name: 2.0-Ch. Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- Brand: Sony
- Number of Analog Audio Inputs: 5
- Number Of USB Inputs: 0
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Internet of Things (IoT) Compatible: No
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1 percent
- Video Up Conversion: No
- HD Radio Tuner: No
- Number Of Audio Zones: 1
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.