$9300 per week*
Cash Price: $2,048.003
More Choices on FlexShopper
NEW$9600 per week1
Ships from: Best Buy
Sony a7 III ILCE-7M3 - digital camera - body only
In Stock Get it today & own it in 12 months or less.
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $93.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $4,836.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $2,048 Cash Price3 and a $2,788 Cost of Rental.
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FZ100
- AC Adapter AC-UUD12
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Accessory shoe cap
- Eyepiece cup
- Micro USB cable
Sony a7 III ILCE-7M3 - Digital camera - mirrorless - 24.2 MP - Full Frame - 4K / 30 fps - body only - Wi-Fi NFC Bluetooth 6213101
- Newly developed 24.2MP 35-mm full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor and enhanced image processing
- Phenomenal AF performance and 10fps continuous shooting
- Full-frame 4K HDR movie recording and pro-class movie features
- Rendering scenes in realistic detail
An advanced back-illuminated image sensor and evolved image processing system fulfill various shooting needs with high-quality imaging capabilities that you would expect only of a full-frame camera.
- The amazing technology achieves stunning processing speed
The 24.2-megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor, now featuring a back-illuminated structure, is combined with the BIONZ X image processing engine and front-end LSI, and this combination achieves a data readout speed that is two times faster6 and data processing capability that is 1.8 times higher.
- Higher sensitivity and readout speed
The 35-mm full-frame CMOS image sensor with back-illuminated structure enhances light collection efficiency, expands circuitry scale, and, with the help of a copper wiring layer that contributes to quicker data transfer, outputs data at very high speed, while minimizing noise to reveal fine details in every picture.
- Reducing noise in high-resolution images
Standard ISO range is extended to ISO 100-51200 (expandable to ISO 50-2048007 for stills), while Detail Reproduction and Area-specific Noise Reduction technologies maintain image details and cut noise. With highly effective performance in mid-to-high sensitivity ranges, you can shoot at high ISO with no concerns about noise or image deterioration.
- Dynamic range of up to approx. 15 stops
Approx. 15-stop dynamic range at low-sensitivity settings is achieved, thanks to a revamped CMOS sensor and image processor that provide for smooth gradation from shadow to highlight. This gives you greater freedom of creative imaging.
- More accurate color reproduction straight out of the camera
Color reproduction performance is dramatically enhanced, giving subjects that you capture more natural color that is faithful to how the colors look in real life. Skin tones in portraits, blue skies in landscapes, and vivid hues in still life images look very realistic as a result.
- Steadier shots with 5-axis stabilization
The high-precision stabilization uses stabilization unit and gyro sensors and algorithms to achieve a 5.0-step shutter speed advantage in a system that compensates five types of camera shake with a wide range of lenses and delivers excellent performance.
- 14-bit RAW output for rich gradations
For smoother, more natural gradation, the BIONZ X image processor and front-end LSI process image signals in 16-bit form. This processor also allows 14-bit RAW10 data output, even when in silent or continuous shooting mode.
- 4D FOCUS - AF performance evolves
AF performance is improved using the same AF advancements as in the α9 and applying it optimally. Once the α7 III captures such unpredictably moving subjects as dancers, boxers, and wild animals in action, it won't easily let them go.
- Enhanced AF tracking for swiftly moving subjects
The AF performance inherited from the α9 accounts for AF tracking with enhanced precision for continuous shooting of quick action. With faster image sensor readout, even complex subject motion can be tracked and sudden movements can be predicted with great precision, letting you capture decisive moments.
- Reliable AF down to EV-315 brightness
Advanced AF algorithms contribute to high AF precision down to light levels as low as EV-315, for more reliable autofocus in dark scenes.
- Focal-plane phase-detection AF supports A-mount lenses
693-point focal-plane phase-detection AF not only covers a wide area and responds instantly - it offers the benefits of high tracking performance even with an A-mount lens mounted via mount adaptor LA-EA3.16
- Eye AF revolutionizes portraiture
With the α7 III, Eye AF can now be used with AF-C mode, for fast, effective eye detection/tracking performance when shooting stills. The easy maintenance of optimum focus on moving subjects can totally transform your portraiture.
|Product Description||Sony a7 III ILCE-7M3 - digital camera - body only|
|Product Type||Digital camera - 4K - mirrorless system|
|Lens Included||Body only|
|Memory Card Slot||Memory Stick PRO Duo card, SD card|
|Image Processor||BIONZ X|
|Sensors||Digital level meter|
|Wireless Interface||Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth|
|Sensor Resolution||24.2 Megapixel|
|Max Video Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Image Stabilizer||Optical (5-axis Steady Shot)|
|Viewfinder||Electronic - 0.5" - color - OLED|
|Display||LCD display - 2.95"|
|Supported Battery||1 x Sony NP-FZ100 Li-ion rechargeable battery - 2280 mAh (included)|
|Interface||HDMI, USB 3.1|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||5 in x 2.9 in x 3.8 in|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|