$5600 per week*
Cash Price: $1,257.753
Sony - RX100 VI 21.0-Megapixel Digital Camera - Black
In Stock Get it today & own it in 12 months or less.
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $56.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $2,912.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $1,257.75 Cash Price3 and a $1,654.25 Cost of Rental.
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1, AC Adaptor, Micro USB cable, Wrist Strap, strap adapter, Instruction Manual
Be ready to take on the world. This pocket-size compact comes with high-zoom performance and super-fast AF so you can capture every opportunity that comes your way just the way you want and fully unleash your creative self-expression. 6259643
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-200 mm F2.8-4.5 zoom lens
- 0.03-sec. AF speed and up to 24fps continuous shooting
- About 20.1 effective megapixel 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor with DRAM chip
- Extraordinary performance in an elegantly engineered package
All the features you need to capture the moment are here - wide 24-200 mm zoom range, lightning-fast autofocus, rapid continuous shooting, improved video capabilities, and pro-level operability - all in a remarkably compact body.
- Stunning, high-resolution image quality, from wide-angle to telephoto
Every aspect and component of the RX100 VI has been skillfully engineered to work in tandem to achieve unrivaled image quality. Cleverly designed optics pack incredible power in a small footprint, while optical image stabilization maintains a steady image even with handheld shots at the telephoto end of the zoom range. The advanced image processing engine delivers better perceived image resolution with low noise.
- Sophisticated, high-performance optics
The lens system is effectively configured to achieve maximum resolution and clarity across the entire zoom range, while correcting for spherical, coma and chromatic aberrations. It brings truly remarkable telephoto capability to a pocket-size package, to vastly expand your range of creative expression.
- Advanced image stabilization is equivalent to 4.0-stop faster shutter speed
Sony is justifiably proud of its sophisticated image stabilization system, and now it has improved it even further, providing a degree of stabilization equivalent to raising the shutter speed 4.0 stops at the 200 mm telephoto end. Capture high-quality images even at long range and in low light, with reliably steady handheld shooting.
- Reliable continuous shooting of fast-moving subjects
When you want to reliably catch every moment of non-stop action, the continuous shooting feature captures up to 24 frames per second and up to 233 continuous shots.
- Quality 4K movies with enhanced production versatility
HDR (High Dynamic Range) video, with its wider range of color and brightness, is now ready to enjoy without extra processing thanks to HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) recording capability.
- Touch Shutter compatible tiltable LCD monitor
The Touch Shutter is an intuitive alternative to pressing the shutter button, and it may be easier to reach in some situations, depending on how the camera is held. You can tilt the monitor roughly 180° upwards and 90° downwards.
|Product Description||Sony RX100 VI - digital camera - Carl Zeiss|
|Product Type||Digital camera - 4K - compact|
|Lens Included||Carl Zeiss|
|Memory Card Slot||Memory Stick PRO Duo card, SD card|
|Image Processor||BIONZ X|
|Sensors||Digital level meter|
|Wireless Interface||Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth|
|Sensor Resolution||20.1 Megapixel|
|Max Video Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Lens System||Zoom lens - 8x zoom - 9 - 72 mm - f/2.8-4.5 Vario-Sonnar T*|
|Focus Adjustment||Automatic, manual|
|Min Focus Distance||3.1 in|
|Image Stabilizer||Optical (Steady Shot with Intelligent Active Mode)|
|Camera Flash||Pop-up flash|
|Viewfinder||Electronic - 0.39" - color - OLED|
|Display||LCD display - 3"|
|Supported Battery||1 x Sony NP-BX1 Li-ion rechargeable battery (included)|
|Interface||HDMI, USB 2.0|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||4 in x 1.7 in x 2.3 in|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year warranty|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|