EZ-Up Gravity Boots offer a lightweight and portable inversion solution that can be used with select Inversion Tables, Racks, or appropriately-sized bars at the gym. Aside from inverted decompression, you can comfortably perform inverted exercises. Made of a light but durable shell over thick foam liners, Gravity Boots comfortably surround each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles for a customized fit. An ideal solution to elevate your comfort while inverted, Teeter Gravity Boots offer flexible, forgiving support assisted by optional calf loops that place a slight bend in the knees to help eliminate uncomfortable loads on the knees and feet.
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit
- 5/8-inch Foam Liners give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Optional Calf Loops wrap behind each leg to place a 2 degree bend in the knees, which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell made of highly durable DuPont Hytrel for a more forgiving, slightly pliable boot that weighs just 2 pounds each
- Specialized Materials including 40-percent glass/nylon alloy in the hooks and calf loops for unmatched strength and durability
- One-size-fits-most design fits a majority of leg/ankle sizes
- Use with select Teeter Inversion Tables*, Inversion Racks and Bars, or at the gym**
* Compatible with Teeter models: EP-550, EP-560, EP-860, NXT-S, and IA7, Teeter Inversion Racks and Bars, (or at the gym**). Inversion Table must be converted using a Conversion Bar, for sale separately or as a part of the Adapter Kit (includes Gravity Boots and Conversion Bar).
** Maximum bar diameter of 1.25 inches. Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.