Out of Stock
Twin size Memory Foam Mattress 8 inch with Bi-fold Box Spring Set - Crown Comfort
- Crown Comfort
Memory foam provides a great sleeping surface. In normal temperatures it is somewhat firm, but when you lay down, it starts reacting to the temperature of your body and begins to mold itself to your shape. Memory foam provides a great sleeping surface. In normal temperatures it is somewhat firm, but when you lay down, it starts reacting to the temperature of your body and begins to mold itself to your shape. Then, weight is evenly distributed along the surface, relieving pressure points and helping you to sleep more without tossing and turning. The innovative Bi-Fold box spring foundation is for someone wanting the support of a traditional box spring. We the need for easy comfort both during and before sleep. Unfold your 7.5" Bi-Fold foundation, lay it upon your bed frame and slide on your chosen mattress and you are ready for a restorative night's sleep.
White Glove Mattress deliveries require a 4-hour window to complete delivery; this includes carrying the mattress inside, unpacking it, simple set-up in the designated room, and removal of packing materials. Please check here for our most up-to-date White Glove information.
This product will ship to you in multiple boxes.
- Arrives tightly packed in portable box for customer convenience.
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize foam expansion.
- You can sleep on it the same night it is unwrapped, however allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape.
- Vacuum sealing sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, air product for a few hours to eliminate trapped odors.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of foam, the firmness level of similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|