Out of Stock
Urbini Presti Convertible Car Seat, Gray
The Urbini™ Presti Convertible Car Seat is a great option for growing children and families with multiple kids. It includes wide seating for the child and allows most mid-sized cars to ﬁt 3 seats across. The Presti is priced well and can easily be installed and ready to go for other caregivers, like grandparents and sitters. The rear-facing conﬁguration is designed for infants up to 2 years, then convert to forward-facing when your child is ready. The Presti allows for an extended range of ﬁt by including six harness strap heights. It provides a high level of comfort all year round with built-in ventilation and supportive head pillow. The structural integrity of the Presti surpasses industry standards through side-impact and crash testing at energy levels approximately twice the federal crash test standard.
- Converts from rear-facing to forward-facing for children 5-65 lbs
- Built-in ventilation allows airﬂow to channel to your child, keeping them comfortable during every ride
- 6 harness adjustment system has a broad range of harness adjustments to accommodate a growing child
- Upfront harness allows for easy adjustability which includes 2 crotch buckle positions for the most ideal ﬁt
- Tilt the seat with the recline stand feature for accurate vehicle ﬁt in rear-facing position
- Includes two dishwasher-safe removable cup holders
- Plush head pillow for support and comfort
- Body pillow provides additional support and comfort for infant– removable as baby grows
- Easy to clean with machine-washable car seat pad
- Mini connectors installs to the lower anchors in your vehicle as an easy alternative to vehicle belt installation
- For Rear Facing Use:Weight: 5 - 40 lbs (2.3 - 18.0 kg) Height: 19" - 40" (48 - 102cm) and the top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- For Forward Facing Use: Weight: 22 - 65 lbs (10 - 29.4 kg) Height: 28" - 50" (71 - 127 cm) and the top of the child’s ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back.• Age: For children at least 2 years old
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|