Out of Stock
Asus (USB-AC56) Dual-band Wireless-AC1300 USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter
A Stable And Reliable Connection
Whether you’re pairing up to a powerful AC router or upgrading your current wireless adapter, the ASUS USB-AC56 Dual-band Wireless-AC1200 USB adapter brings high-speed AC wireless networking performance to any notebook or desktop PC. Built with a USB 3.0 port to enable greater throughput to your PC, experience data rates up to 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps at 5 GHz with compatible routers. The USB-AC56 features a dual internal antenna design for far-reaching wireless network coverage and an attachable, high-gain antenna that boosts reception even further to get you the most stable and reliable connection.
Features At A Glance
- Next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi for up to three times faster than 2 x 2 802.11n adapters
- Selectable 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands for the latest speed and backward compatibility to existing wireless hotspots
- AiRadar technology provides a stronger signal over greater distances
- External high-gain antenna for a 150% stronger Wi-Fi signal
- USB 3.0 connection for high-performance wireless networking with desktop and notebook PCs
- Included desktop cradle for enhanced signal strength and positioning flexibility
What's In The Box
- USB-AC56 Dual-Band Wireless-AC1200 USB Adapter
- USB Cradle
- CD Utility
- External High-Gain Antenna
- Warranty Card
Up To Three Times Faster
Faster Wi-Fi becomes more accessible via USB for a data rate up to 867 Mbps on the clear 5 GHz band. Stream online videos faster, experience speedier file downloads, and enjoy more fluid online gaming. The USB-AC56 adapter gives any PC the vital upgrade for an all-around better online experience on the go or at home.
Maximum Flexibility For Maximum Wireless Coverage
Thanks to its enhanced antenna design, the USB-AC56 adapter covers large homes and offices, including multi-floor locations. For even greater connection range, it comes with an attachable, high-gain antenna to further increase the distance you can be from your internet hotspot or router. What’s more, the modular design lets you attach other antennas to it.
Specialized Signal Stability
ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless device connectivity using precise directional signal amplification for extended coverage, increased data throughput speed, and enhanced stability. Because connection strength varies based on your environment, the USB-AC56 adapter features specialized antenna designs and high-powered beam packing to detect wireless router locations and shape transmissions so they’re optimized for the fastest, most stable connection strength.
USB 3.0 For Full Wireless AC Performance
USB 3.0-enabed USB-AC56 adapter gives you the full, unrestricted power to pair with a notebook and desktop PC with up to ten times faster speeds than USB 2.0. This means the full advantage of 802.11ac networking is realized, as the adapter has enough throughput overhead to support much faster network speeds.
The USB-AC56 also includes a desktop cradle with a three-foot cable for more flexible positioning, to enhance your signal strength or position based on your environment.
- IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- 802.11a : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
- 802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
- 802.11n : up to 300 Mbps
- 1802.11ac: up to 867 Mbps
- WPS button
- 50g / 1.8oz
- Internal 2 dBi PCB antenna (Qty. 2)
- External dipole antenna
- 2.4 GHz/5 GHz
- 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
- ASUS USB-AC56 Utility
- Windows 8, 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows 7, 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows Vista, 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows 2000, 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows XP, 32 bit / 64 bit
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- 11.5 x 2.8 x 1.9 cm (WxDxH) / 4.5 x 1.1 x 0.7 - inches
All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|