$2700 per week*
Cash Price: $613.543
Out of Stock
Yosemite Queen-size Rustic Lodge Frame with Inner Spring Futon Mattress Set - Queen Size with Navy Mattress
* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $27.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $1,404.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $613.54 Cash Price3 and a $790.46 Cost of Rental.
The Yosemite is the perfect sofa during the day and at night, the queen-size mattress sleeps two comfortably. The rustic frame is made of solid white cedar. Ideal for individuals who prefer medium to firm sitting and sleeping.
- Futon Set offers a distinctive cabin look
- Furnishing is the perfect sofa during the day and the perfect bed at night
- Splendor futon mattress is ideal for individuals who prefer medium to firm sitting and sleeping
- Yosemite arms are built with solid pine, no plywood or veneers used
- Arms are finished with 7-step precision process for a durable finish and long-lasting beauty
- Durable hinge mechanism provides an easy convert from sitting to sleeping and back to sitting
- All tools for assembly provided
- Futon frame can handle up to 750 pounds of distributed weight
- Grid-style black steel alloy seat and back decks evenly distribute weight
- Features 13 inches of materials compressed to loft at 10 inches
- Includes four inches of thermo-bonded polyester batting with a perfect memory
- Splendor uses four inch high, 256 coil count and 13-gauge premium quality Bonnell innerspring
- Available in black, burgundy, hunter green, khaki sand, navy blue and natural off-white color options
- Frame measures 90 inches wide
- Frame back measures 38 inches high
- Frame arm measures 4 inches wide x 24 inches high
- Frame seat deck measures 12 inches high
- Frame sitting measures 37 inches deep ( flat measures 60 inches)
- Futon mattress measures 60 inches x 80 inches flat
Click Here for Futon Cover.
Splits and cracks of the arms are normal and a desirable feature for this type of rustic furniture and should be expected. In no way does this adversely affect the durability of this item.
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning.|